EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Henge Question

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I looked over the first three pages and didn't see any titles that would lead me to this.

So there are 13 days of prizes in this track of Springfield Henge. New prizes will arrive in 10 days. What happens to the 3 days of overlap? I am confused. I don't wish to spend resources that won't contribute to my 4 per day.

Replies

• Just spend as much as you can.....resources=antlers=prizes and sometimes equals bonuts
  • Sorry if this has been addressed, but I looked over the first three pages and didn't see any titles that would lead me to this.

So there are 13 days of prizes in this track of Springfield Henge. New prizes will arrive in 10 days. What happens to the 3 days of overlap? I am confused. I don't wish to spend resources that won't contribute to my 4 per day.

uh next prizes arrives in 10d 9h
    aka dec 18th
    the date of act 2
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Sorry if this has been addressed, but I looked over the first three pages and didn't see any titles that would lead me to this.

It's tricky at first but you'll find a rhythm. Most often for me it takes one day and then the next morning to unlock the previous days 'task' (for turning in the 4 things). That has worked for me in past events. I try to save up to get the most bang for my buck. In this case I think "antlers". Yes you might be able to get 2 tasks for the price of one, but if you can get way more antlers it's worth it because that's the main prize track we're all focusing on. Hope that makes sense.
  • I think OP is referring to the daily trade in track, second menu item. Springfield henge (notepad?) ends in 10 days but there are 13 days of daily rewards.

If you check day 12, it starts in 9 days. Looks like they'll let us do more than one a day at the end so we can finish in 10 days (plus the first two are finished in the first day)
  • Thanks Nissa, that's what I was asking.