EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #10: WINTER 2016: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT I

124Next

Replies

• Hey guys I see we're going well without me so far, and I'm sorry again that I can't run this much this event. Normally I can run this during intense pain, but the fact it's Christmas too proves too much this year.

I have a question this time! Feels meta, huh?! This Prize Box thing, where you get tickets from buying Premium and catching the gnome, but do we know any kind of ratio? What Premium item gets the most tickets per donut spent??
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • @AOFIGO009 There are a couple of threads specifically about the Mystery gifts, firstly LPN's info one, about what items give vouchers etc:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/87185/winter-2016-mystery-gift-bonanza#latest
    Secondly, one about being able to use donuts to buy the mystery gifts:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/87966/psa-buy-mystery-present-items-with-donuts-instead-of-vouchers#latest
    The elf homes look a good buy, they pay income AND have a bonus too, but it all depends on how many donuts you have, how many donuts you want to spend and what mystery items you want.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • If I'm understanding the second thread correctly:
    Buying stuff that comes with Vouchers translates to paying 1 donut for 6 to 10 Vouchers (depending on the item).
    But if you don't have enough Vouchers for the prize items then you can 'rush' them with donuts at an exchange rate of 1 donut for 20 Vouchers.
    So it seems to me that the best way to go is to buy only the stuff that comes with Vouchers it you REALLY want that stuff, then any prize you want beyond that just 'rush' with donuts.
  • Bump as the event is entering its last day, and also because I wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
  • wadebear wrote: »
    If I'm understanding the second thread correctly:
    Buying stuff that comes with Vouchers translates to paying 1 donut for 6 to 10 Vouchers (depending on the item).
    But if you don't have enough Vouchers for the prize items then you can 'rush' them with donuts at an exchange rate of 1 donut for 20 Vouchers.
    So it seems to me that the best way to go is to buy only the stuff that comes with Vouchers it you REALLY want that stuff, then any prize you want beyond that just 'rush' with donuts.

Oh yes, and Wadebear: your conclusion to just rush with donuts was a great help, I was able to get every item, helped by the fact there wasn't many, so I'd probably previously got lots that was on offer for others. Thank you!!
  • Is anybody else having issues with the Singing Stones Task? I tap them all, but I only ever get 1/8, then it's resets to 0/8. What's going on? Am I alone in this??
  • has to be a specific order
    From tstoAddicts:
    "TAP THE STONE IN THIS ORDER…
    2, 5, 5, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3"
    singingstones-1.jpg
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    has to be a specific order
    From tstoAddicts:
    "TAP THE STONE IN THIS ORDER…
    2, 5, 5, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3"
    singingstones-1.jpg

:smiley: Thanks!!