EA Forums - Banner

G R U M P L E'S FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Save donuts for potential premium character likely needed for event currency (seems to be the norm now).
  • Not me. I started with 13 items in my box and I am down to 6. Still trying to get the G rumple. I've gotten everything else I wanted out of the box, but I will keep trying until I get the G rumple. I takes me a little less than 2 days to make the 50 donuts, so I'll have him soon.
  • Don't need the space in the word Grumple, do we?
  • Some don't want the government to know they've been discussing grumple related matters.
  • Is he a playable character or an NPC? He looks like fun but I'm not willing to spend donuts to get to him. There is nothing in that box that I want and I don't want to risk getting those Funzos or the Snowglobe thing. I would be upset lol
  • Is he a playable character or an NPC? He looks like fun but I'm not willing to spend donuts to get to him. There is nothing in that box that I want and I don't want to risk getting those Funzos or the Snowglobe thing. I would be upset lol

He's a playable character. One task he walks around with knife making stabby motions. Fun for the holidays! Ha ha, why do people hate the Funzos so much? I love'em. They spit fire.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • i got him in my second spin in the mystery box.. then again.. i only had 5 missing items anyways haha but i am happy
  • <3 One vote for Grumple's Family
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    <3 One vote for Grumple's Family

Count a vote for me too. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Seems excessive to me honestly. :confused:
  • And you get a grumple family and you get a grumple family and you get a grumple family!!!

giphy.gif
  • Grumple had a family?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • th?id=OIP.Ro0NFbvzkKbqSnFOECdXdAHaFj&pid=Api

Yeppers.
  • +1 for Grumple family!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Seems excessive to me honestly. :confused:

Aren't you the one who wanted a six week pride event? That's excessive.