EA Forums - Banner

Xmas event - gnome loot problems

So after doing the gnome event, it says here is your loot and i never receive it. the only runes i have received is from quests and pagans. its going to make this event very difficult. please sort this out.

Replies

• Try going to Krustyland and back after you have caught the gnome. Check the count before and after. This is resetting his stuck timer that some people are having trouble with, maybe it will help with this issue. Let us know if it works.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Diamondduck86
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    going to krustyland didnt help. had 410 runes before gnome, did gnome still 410...went to krustyland, came back, still 410. even tried closing the app and reopening...and just to be thorough, i even tried again with restarting my phone. im not receiving the rewards from the gnome loot reward.
    i do appreciate the attempt at help though.
    ps: i even have a daily quest to acquire runes and not even that number went up.
  • I haven't even been checking mine and will have to wait another approx 3 hrs to check. Maybe another player can check this????
  • @Diamondduck86 I just checked mine and it's working. One thing to note: One of the currencies collected is Guilt Dust, used to level up the Gnome Box....not ruin stones.
  • well i feel foolish. it appears my color blindness has gotten the better of me. the runes and dust look the same to me. thank you for helping me sort this out.
  • Side question regarding gnome
    Every time you level the box it says "upgrade to receive more prizes" but I seem to always get the same amount.... do I have to hit level 15 to see an increase?
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    LovelyKore wrote: »
    Side question regarding gnome
    Every time you level the box it says "upgrade to receive more prizes" but I seem to always get the same amount.... do I have to hit level 15 to see an increase?
    @LovelyKore
    I'm really not sure what it's supposed to be doing. On mine, the guilt dust to level up the box is not increasing from 80, but the other two have increased from 38 at a lower level, to 46 now at level 8.
    I think when we need tickets for prizes starting on the 21st, we will be rewarded more tickets the higher the level of the box.
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on