EA Forums - Banner

New Land--price

Prev1
For those wondering how much the new land will cost, it's 10,843,500. My calculator only just has enough spaces to add these up now :#
But my mum says I'm cool

Replies

• That is just pocket money :D
    (At lest for some us long, very long time players)
  • Just now noticed land is available. Thanks for the price :)
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »
    For those wondering how much the new land will cost, it's 10,843,500. My calculator only just has enough spaces to add these up now :#

I didn't figure it that exact, I knew it was around 10 million
  • I thought that when land is released, the previous strip goes down in price - did I hear wrong? It doesn't look like the penultimate strip is any cheaper (unless I am mis-remembering)
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I only have like 10 million....but I'm not even close to buying all land.
    Post edited by simp7fan on
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I only have like 10 million.... (but I'm not even close to buying all land.

Press on SImp7fan!
  • I wish the land would've been released toward the south instead. I hate having to move all my tall buildings every time they release land on the west.
  • I wish the land would've been released toward the south instead. I hate having to move all my tall buildings every time they release land on the west.

On the positive side, if they ever open the other side of the SH, there will be a few more squares for us.
  • Is this the first time new land has been opened via a patch?

Yep
  • No it's happened before once

If it was such a small patch, perhaps it was supposed to be part of the Event but somehow didn't activate.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    Is this the first time new land has been opened via a patch?

If it was such a small patch, perhaps it was supposed to be part of the Event but somehow didn't activate.

Yup, seems like a bug fix. Another example is the snow is now falling.
    Is this the first time new land has been opened via a patch?

Yup, seems like a bug fix. Another example is the snow is now falling.

hmm. between this and the additional content that's out today, starting to think this event might have been rushed out.
  • I have 1 software tester in my group at work, that's 1 more than EA employs for this game. LOL
  • I've bought land next to the mountains but my mountain range is still in shadow?!? Strange! Maybe a glitch but could it mean anything??
  • I've bought land next to the mountains but my mountain range is still in shadow?!? Strange! Maybe a glitch but could it mean anything??

Try going to KL or Friends List & back. Should refresh your town & fix. :smile:
    I've bought land next to the mountains but my mountain range is still in shadow?!? Strange! Maybe a glitch but could it mean anything??

Try going to KL or Friends List & back. Should refresh your town & fix. :smile:

No just the same!
  • Thanks for the heads up. :+1:

If the top of Springfield is north, making the Heights north of Springfield, then the water is on the west and the new land is on the east. And I believe this works even south of the equator.
    I know, stop being so picky.