EA Forums - Banner

Singing Stones = best 60 donut item ever

Prev13
This theme was made for me, so of course I had to buy the singing stones. BEST DECISION. They're lovely, give a multiplier bonus, and the singing sound is quite nice. They are also Christmas-y, for those that require that. I put them in ascending note order before arranging them in a traditional circle, and it made it very easy to tap out the familiar song :)

Seriously, if the look appeals to you at all, especially if you have any kind of nature/forest area in your town, go for it!

Replies

• jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    Thank you for the review! I will probably pick them up. I'm a sucker for "natural" decos.
  • What is the multiplier for them? I haven't decided yet if I should get them? Sorry if someone already posted it somewhere, I haven't seen it.
  • 2 percent total.
  • Thanks!
  • I just visited a friends town who said they had bought them, and I was able to play them in their town too! You could say it's a 'try before you buy' if you have a friend with them already!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    jukan00 wrote: »
    Thank you for the review! I will probably pick them up. I'm a sucker for "natural" decos.

You're welcome! Here's an image for the curious: http://imgur.com/0ZwLf1d
  • Hearing them made my day and so I had to buy them hehe.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Agree! It made this event better for me. I like how the secret stone glows.

• Yeah I really like them to.....very happy with this purchase
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    jofre_nash wrote: »
    Agree! It made this event better for me. I like how the secret stone glows.

I like the piedras
  • moxxee wrote: »

I like the piedras
    Ahhh yesss! Great for crudas :D

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    moxxee wrote: »

I like the piedras
    Ahhh yesss! Great for crudas :D
    Claro.... ;)
  • Can someone explain what order your suppose to touch them in??? I keep touching the "7" stones even though it says I need to touch 8. I've touched all of them and nothing happens...in fact it starts over again if you don't do it correctly....so I'm stuck.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I just visited a friends town who said they had bought them, and I was able to play them in their town too! You could say it's a 'try before you buy' if you have a friend with them already!

I'll have to check for them later. I have one neighbor who already had the third act 1 prize the night the event started so he probably bought the stones as soon as they were available.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Can someone explain what order your suppose to touch them in??? I keep touching the "7" stones even though it says I need to touch 8. I've touched all of them and nothing happens...in fact it starts over again if you don't do it correctly....so I'm stuck.

I put them in a line in order (so you can play a scale). Then it's much easier to work out the tune. I can't explain number order because I didn't even see that until I'd done it this way already! Doesn't work if you're tone deaf, though ;)
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Can someone explain what order your suppose to touch them in??? I keep touching the "7" stones even though it says I need to touch 8. I've touched all of them and nothing happens...in fact it starts over again if you don't do it correctly....so I'm stuck.

I put them in a line in order (so you can play a scale). Then it's much easier to work out the tune. I can't explain number order because I didn't even see that until I'd done it this way already! Doesn't work if you're tone deaf, though ;)
    I saw LP's chart thing he made. But I did that in that order and nothing happens. The "tune" doesn't help me because it doesn't make any sense to me. And the markings are not what people are saying. I see a "arrow" a 4, a R, a B and M and some weird marking that doesn't even resemble a letter or a number.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Put some time into and figure it out yourself. Thats what I did and it took about 5 minutes. Everyone wants the easy way.
  • to get the quest took me awhile. because tapping them kept tapping nearby stuff and people. best bet, clear out some land and move them well away from everything and each other.

pattern for the quest went like this: triangle (stone 2), backwards R (stone 5), #5 again, Up Arrow (big arch stone 6), #5 again, backwards F (stone 4), backwards B (stone 3), #3 again.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    1pillform wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »

I saw LP's chart thing he made. But I did that in that order and nothing happens. The "tune" doesn't help me because it doesn't make any sense to me. And the markings are not what people are saying. I see a "arrow" a 4, a R, a B and M and some weird marking that doesn't even resemble a letter or a number.

Try this! http://imgur.com/6KVKCNc
  • moxxee wrote: »

I like the piedras

You had me at pie, lost me at dras
    But my mum says I'm cool