EA Forums - Banner

Singing Stones = best 60 donut item ever

Replies

• Thinking about getting them, will keep a eye on this piedritas thread :sunglasses:
  • Snatched them up this morning to be honest.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I tried figuring the ENTIRE song, just in case maybe there was a hidden bonus. Guess there isn't one, unless I got a note or two wrong, let me know.
    2, 5, 5, 6, 6, 4, 3, 3,
    3, 6, 6, 7, 6, 5, 4, 2,
    2, 7, 7, 1, 7, 6, 5, 3,
    2, 2, 3, 5, 4, 5
  • I think you have all convinced me to buy them.
  • I tried figuring the ENTIRE song, just in case maybe there was a hidden bonus. Guess there isn't one, unless I got a note or two wrong, let me know.
    2, 5, 5, 6, 6, 4, 3, 3,
    3, 6, 6, 7, 6, 5, 4, 2,
    2, 7, 7, 1, 7, 6, 5, 3,
    2, 2, 3, 5, 4, 5

YES! I've been tapping out the whole song all morning...I love this addition :)
  • Thank-You PB! I didn't think I was going to buy the stones until I saw your review. Made my day. You're right. They are lovely.
  • For people who play with the sound off it doesn't seem so great... without sound the draw is stones?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Thank-You PB! I didn't think I was going to buy the stones until I saw your review. Made my day. You're right. They are lovely.

Hooray! Enjoy! =^..^=

• simp7fan wrote: »
    For people who play with the sound off it doesn't seem so great... without sound the draw is stones?

I think they look really neat, but to each their own!
  • I think you have all convinced me to buy them.

Me too... wasn't too interested but this thread persuaded me. You should all get a donut commission for EA salesmanship!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • You can use the stones to play your favorite songs by Ratt.
  • I usually play with without sound. Sometimes I'll leave the sound effects on but never the music. I do like the way the stones light up
  • LOVE THEM. and the special prize. Been having fun tapping a few at a time - like chimes.

Well see, now I know you're as old as I am....
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
    For people who play with the sound off it doesn't seem so great... without sound the draw is stones?

....But I want to be convinced... :tongue:
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
    simp7fan wrote: »

....But I want to be convinced... :tongue:

Ahh! Well in that case, I'm objectively 23% smarter since I added them to my town. I got a surprise raise, my feet now smell like fresh-baked gingerbread, and even my dog seems to love me more than yesterday. Only 60 donuts for a happier, more fulfilling life! You can't afford not to!

• Agreed!! I love them!

OK, but can you provide the sheet music to "Way Cool Jr."? :D
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »
    Can someone explain what order your suppose to touch them in??? I keep touching the "7" stones even though it says I need to touch 8. I've touched all of them and nothing happens...in fact it starts over again if you don't do it correctly....so I'm stuck.

I put them in a line in order (so you can play a scale). Then it's much easier to work out the tune. I can't explain number order because I didn't even see that until I'd done it this way already! Doesn't work if you're tone deaf, though ;)
    I saw LP's chart thing he made. But I did that in that order and nothing happens. The "tune" doesn't help me because it doesn't make any sense to me. And the markings are not what people are saying. I see a "arrow" a 4, a R, a B and M and some weird marking that doesn't even resemble a letter or a number.

Try this! http://imgur.com/6KVKCNc
    Finally! Thank you. That worked! :)
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    You can sort of play chords with them, sound two at once. Can get Jingle Bells out of it as well.

ETA : first few bars of Good King Wenceslas and God Save the Queen too.

( actual notes for the musically inclined are C to Bflat in key of F)