EA Forums - Banner

suggestions

Prev1
so what do you get for a month old baby girl for christmas??? its been awhile!! and i am completely at a loss of what to get 14 yr old boy....
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Cowboy boots! you can never go wrong with cowboy boots.
  • Fancy hats!

Or I guess you could get a baby type hat... but the fancy ones are more fun. :)
  • 14 year old boy?

I used a lot of Jergens lotion as a 14 year old. He will appreciate it.
  • 14 year old boy?

I used a lot of Jergens lotion as a 14 year old. He will appreciate it.

i dont know about that one...hes a sensitive type....
  • cowboy boots and a fancy hat...sounds adorable actually!!!
  • cowboy boots and a fancy hat...sounds adorable actually!!!

Yay!

• ;) im honestly not a huge fan of her boy at all...apparently at my dads funeral i decided to have it the service at a park, and the kids were at the play ground, monkey fell...and her son and one of the other cousins were sitting there laughing at her as she was crying...i find that extremely distasteful....and disgusting...but being on the good side of that family is NEEDED....so whatever....
  • Alcohol is always the asnwer!

so drink before and after i go out christmas shopping for their gifts?

And during the shopping trip too?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • OHHH yeah definitely....!!!
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Alcohol is always the asnwer!

All three. And get them alcohol!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Getting alcohol for children may get you out over ever needing to get them gifts again.
  • this is true...or the parents will take it and keep wanting me to get them gifts... ;)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Getting alcohol for children may get you out over ever needing to get them gifts again.

Win win!
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    While getting the kid drunk and dressing him up like a cowboy would undoubtedly provide lots of entertainment (and YouTube videos).... :D

If he's 14 he has some sort of gaming system, so you could ask about what games he likes. There's also iTunes or Google Play cards, although they're somewhat impersonal (which may be appropriate, too).

As for the month old girl, the cowboy boots and hat might work well. Just keep the alcohol to yourself. ;)
  • OH youtube videos would be necessary for that instance!!!!! yeah i think he has a Wii and i think there about Android and against ianything.... so maybe...
  • you're getting my daughter a gift? thats so nice Rhy thank you!!
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Get something for teething or something that she can grab and makes noise... or something that would hwlp the parents. Always need tons if spit up rags and little onsies to relax in and diapers and ya know...stuff.. lol the 14 yr old ... if you dont know what his interests are id get him a gift card lol kids that age are picky ...9th grade.. too cool for school... ya know . I was into punk music and led zeppelin and i was a mash up of stuff i didnt know who i was at that age i wore a lot of band t shirts like dead kennedys and nofx...and worse chuck ts and vans slip ons while i watched spice girl throw backs lol .... ya know..kids
  • A tattoo of the baby. That's for the boy. Playtime for the baby with the boy. That's the baby's gift. Or a box.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.