New God Mr. Burns

Prev1
Just achieved this item tonight.
Anyone else has this Burns skin yet?
iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Yep, I got it earlier today. Although the first task is indoors, so I haven't actually seen it.
  • Is he powermad and twice as tall as a human? What sort of worship does he expect? Is he barechested and oiled up for the holidays? Would he wear wigs for Walpurgisnaugt?
  • What are his tasks?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Is he powermad and twice as tall as a human? What sort of worship does he expect? Is he barechested and oiled up for the holidays? Would he wear wigs for Walpurgisnaugt?

I am afraid I lack the precise information to adequately respond to your query. However, certain case studies reveal that oily chests tend to propagate specific elements of subculture. Also, yeah, he wears a wig.
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    He looks awesome :D
  • I'll have him in 2 hours
  • That looks amazing...this was the only prize from Act 1 I cared about.

I will have him. Oh yes...I will.
  • Not even close to getting him.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • johncolombo
    11250 posts Senior Moderator
    1pillform wrote: »
    Not even close to getting him.
    Same. What are we doing wrong?

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Nevermind. I'm closer than I thought I was. Probably won't get him today though. But I'm almost there...
    ~Always be Designing~
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Sleeping :smile:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Sleeping :smile:

Tsk tsk...
  • 1pillform
    2014 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Well, I don't have him yet because I had to work yesterday. I only work 2 times a week. So Thursdays I'm gone all day. Which means I barely get any game time in. So missing yesterday pretty much took a toll on my progress. But I think I made some time up today though...I should defiantly get him tomorrow. Maybe even by tonight, not sure yet.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Ha! He is one of the three prizes I am excited about this first act!
  • I just got the skin, but have him on his task that pays event currency for the rest of the night. I'll start his new quest line tomorrow
  • Is the statue placed in the inventory? Or does it only show up when burns is on a task?
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    moxxee wrote: »
    Is he powermad and twice as tall as a human? What sort of worship does he expect? Is he barechested and oiled up for the holidays? Would he wear wigs for Walpurgisnaugt?

I am afraid I lack the precise information to adequately respond to your query. However, certain case studies reveal that oily chests tend to propagate specific elements of subculture. Also, yeah, he wears a wig.

Just classic.

I just got raindeer rental this am. This is the farthest behind in an event I've been in a while. :( need to hustle. I don't need no stinking sleep!
    :p
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Is the statue placed in the inventory? Or does it only show up when burns is on a task?

You get the statue once you have done Burns Almighty Pt 1.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Is the statue placed in the inventory? Or does it only show up when burns is on a task?

You get the statue once you have done Burns Almighty Pt 1.

Thanks
  • Louis-CK-Saying-Nope.gif