EA Forums - Banner

Mods!!!

Replies

• is it in the shape of a kangaroo...!?!?

Excellent question!
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    is it in the shape of a kangaroo...!?!?
    Not yet

• whats taking so long? *grabs popcorn*
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • tumblr_m7uarliEfq1qgwqw9o1_500.gif
  • That's me watching the pagan event threads now:
    82fe3851-c357-448b-b47b-94b045dfe850.jpg

• I'm late to this party, but I think all the crazed threads should go to the 'Finding Friends' section. Then all the angry people can find new friends and be happy. Then they can come back to OT and learn how to enjoy a forum.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Oh to wit it were.
    PS can someone pass me some popcorn!? >:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • The point of a good thread is to have no one read it or participate. Once a thread has 13 thousand views and lots of people expressing opinions, then it must be banished to the basement.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • u82g6on2az60901ukymo0vc1fsk0wh70tv81.gif
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    bluntcard wrote: »
    The point of a good thread is to have no one read it or participate. Once a thread has 13 thousand views and lots of people expressing opinions, then it must be banished to the basement.

My "Winter 2016 start date predictions" thread had 13 thousands views. I guess that proves everyone loved the event because they judged it BEFORE it was released. Hehe! Seeing that your thread had three times more comments shouldn't that mean it should have had 39 thousands views? Hah!

Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    The point of a good thread is to have no one read it or participate. Once a thread has 13 thousand views and lots of people expressing opinions, then it must be banished to the basement.

My "Winter 2016 start date predictions" thread had 13 thousands views. I guess that proves everyone loved the event because they judged it BEFORE it was released. Hehe! Seeing that your thread had three times more comments shouldn't that mean it should have had 39 thousands views? Hah!

LauraA48-201600202200785139None
  • I sure would like it it we could block a whole thread(s) on the board instead of only individuals.
  • simp7fan wrote: »

Oh, because everyone agrees with me, no need to comment.
  • LauraA48-201600202200785139None
    Exactly. Mine's bigger....

;)
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    I sure would like it it we could block a whole thread(s) on the board instead of only individuals.
    Besides just not visiting a thread? I noticed when the forum was new that I had some options to change threads. I was able to unsticky a sticky announcement thread. It just floated down the page. But, looks like that ability is gone, even in desktop mode. I wonder if there was an option to block, too, back when it was not hidden.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    I sure would like it it we could block a whole thread(s) on the board instead of only individuals.
    Besides just not visiting a thread? I noticed when the forum was new that I had some options to change threads. I was able to unsticky a sticky announcement thread. It just floated down the page. But, looks like that ability is gone, even in desktop mode. I wonder if there was an option to block, too, back when it was not hidden.

Yeah, im obviously not visiting them, but all this complaining crap clogging up my daily enjoyment and friendly antics on the OT board is saddening. And now they are infiltrating our threads and bringing the mess there too . I cant even get answers i need on the game dis. board because all it is is complaining... so it would be pleased to be able to block stuff rather than sift through the mess .
    Post edited by Turkey1010 on
  • Rhhr8D5mKSX7O.gif
    . . . . . . . .
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    ^ exactly what im referring to ....
  • Judge Judy is too judgemental for me.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Judge Judy is too judgemental for me.

Judge Joe Brown more your style? He'll probably put you to sleep lololol