EA Forums - Banner

Mods!!!

124Next

Replies

• I hope that this moving of complaint threads to OT doesn't become a regular thing.

Not that I want to see them in GD either.

Perhaps the mods would consider moving them to the "Bugs and Issues" section in the future.

I realize that part of the forum is supposed to be for people who have technical issues with the game, and that those who try to help people would then have to deal with these types of threads too, but consider these things:

1) Although not technical, these are ISSUES with the game. So Bugs and Issues really might be a better place for them.

2) Not as many people who regularly frequent the other boards on here go into that part of the forum (FAQ's is another place less people who frequent the forum go).

I realize the mods feel they have to do something with the threads. But OT is not a good place for them because people come in here to get AWAY from GD, and these threads are about the game.

Hopefully all of that will be considered. I think it is a solution that the majority of people who come to these forums will be happier with.
  • suetopia wrote: »
    I hope that this moving of complaint threads to OT doesn't become a regular thing.

Not that I want to see them in GD either.

Perhaps the mods would consider moving them to the "Bugs and Issues" section in the future.

I realize that part of the forum is supposed to be for people who have technical issues with the game, and that those who try to help people would then have to deal with these types of threads too, but consider these things:

1) Although not technical, these are ISSUES with the game. So Bugs and Issues really might be a better place for them.

2) Not as many people who regularly frequent the other boards on here go into that part of the forum (FAQ's is another place less people who frequent the forum go).

I realize the mods feel they have to do something with the threads. But OT is not a good place for them because people come in here to get AWAY from GD, and these threads are about the game.

Hopefully all of that will be considered. I think it is a solution that the majority of people who come to these forums will be happier with.

Yes ma'am
    RBswe2r.gif