EA Forums - Banner

To those with the "satanic update" glitch

Prev1
Sounds like EA screwed up again. I am luckily unaffected, so I can tell you what you should be seeing. Now, some of you are under the impression that this should be a Christmas update. I'm guessing the only reason you could think that because your store panel says "Christmas 2016". As someone whose game is not glitched, I can tell you it should say "Winter 2016", like in my game. Also, your store must be completely bare of any Christmas-related stuff, but in my totally functioning game, I have many, many Christmas & Christmas-related items, like Christmas light decorations, Santa skins along with Santa's Village, festive decorations, Christmas trees, nativity scenes, snowmen, and others. This must be why you all have reacted so strongly. You also must not have the final prize showing in the prize track, which is a clergyman from a Christian church. This sounds like a huge problem with EA, so the sooner you all let them know about these many, many problems is the sooner they will be able to fix it. I would suggest that instead of filling the forum with your complaining, contacting them directly to tell them about your undoubtedly missing items I have just described would be your best course of action.
Missing Character: The Barbarian

Replies

• I feel asleep reading this because you're so clever.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • ;)<3<3<3 +1!!!
  • AqpsNLPDRutby.gif
  • s59Csd4R2DtQI.gif
    d6Ni9aqSatPfq.gif
  • I fell asleep watching these GIFs.

Moving swiftly on...
  • iNLyKccqVmiBy.gif
    l4HnKwiJJaJQB04Zq.gif
  • Bluntcard, apologies if this is just making you more upset, but: Please stop spamming these, and please don't go around the different threads being rather passive-aggressive on each one. I understand you may be miffed and all, if you feel like that then that's a human reaction to a human problem. Reacting to humour with loathing is never a good mixture of emotions. However, I'd like to ask you to stop and think for a minute.

We all get miffed sometimes, it is an okay thing to happen. The trick is to appreciate the humour in people's posts, even if you don't laugh yourself, and appreciate that there is always another forum to reset your situation! Hope this helps, I'm not used to this kind of thing over the ol' text-page.
  • NaPaSmell wrote: »
    Best bit advice i can give before going out:

LET IT GO. Its here, its not going anywhere, get over it. You don't like it don't play it. Its not a long event...WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID?

Well said mate
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • NaPaSmell wrote: »
    Best bit advice i can give before going out:

LET IT GO. Its here, its not going anywhere, get over it. You don't like it don't play it. Its not a long event...WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID?

Nice advice, neighbourino!
  • **** are you talking about???
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Can we not?
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    This confuses me.. "Satanic"?
    See I always thought "Satan" was a fallen Angel, and that was a product of Christian Dogma, this event is Pagan based.

I dunno.. maybe I am just ignorant or try too hard not to see boogymen around every corner in a cartoon game.

Thanks for setting me straight. o:)
  • 5KuPVqoVRvQcg.gif
  • I don't know what's worse, threads complaining about the game or threads complaining about threads complaining about the game.

Can't we all just tap along?
  • ^^^^ lol OP, love it. @bluntcard love allllllll the pics demonstrating boredom, hilarious.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • It's good to see the American right-wing conservative beliefs highly represented in this forum. I am a fan of Clayton Bigsby. Make America great again.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I feel asleep reading this because you're so clever.

awww the poor baby who said he hated this update just minutes after it is released is still upset. he must be so upset he is still playing and being OCD about the update checking the forums 24/7 and posting on every event thread...in fact here he had to post 5 times because he was so upset lol
  • Evant! Welcome back after you were blocked.
  • This Pagan Tapped Out stuff is getting as silly as #DumpStarWars.