EA Forums - Banner

Can I just play Act 2 and ignore everything else?

This update isn't exactly my cup of tea and if I do want things, they're only in Act 2. Is it safe to just not play Act 1, or am I just setting myself up for failure?

Replies

• Act 2 will automatically come on the date stated, whether you grind for the items in act 1 or not, you can then continue with act 2.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    yea, I'd just make sure you at least get the main event hub and the lumber yard built. You might have some catching up to do once Act2 hits to get through the main questline. Crafting might be dicey as you need to level up the lumber yard.
  • I would still send people for Catnip and Figurines, as you're likely going to need those to turn in for Act 2 currency. Just stockpile them, instead of turning them in.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @adruralo52 Thanks!
    yea, I'd just make sure you at least get the main event hub and the lumber yard built. You might have some catching up to do once Act2 hits to get through the main questline. Crafting might be dicey as you need to level up the lumber yard.

Thanks - I've been saving up runestones where ever I can.