EA Forums - Banner

Message for friends :)

Can you actually visit people?

I was also late to the party and updated around 8 EST last night. Haven't been able to access any towns since.

Replies

• mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Have fun, Melody! Can you visit friends? Just curious if the late updaters have been spared from the bug.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Have fun, Melody! Can you visit friends? Just curious if the late updaters have been spared from the bug.

I don't think so. I was about 4-5 hours late and it bite me. I should have gotten my vaccination. LOL
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah I just visited three friends but most haven updated as of yet. What's the bug? Sorry I'm sooo late I know
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah I just visited three friends but most haven updated as of yet. What's the bug? Sorry I'm sooo late I know

That's the bug, sweetie.

It tells you that none of your friends have updated and doesn't let you into their towns. We are friends. I updated last night.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013

It says neighbours need to update, yet they already have. Tried everything but deleting the app and reloading it. I shy away from such drastic actions...

EDIT: Aaah lissa, you beat me to it!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Damn! Lol well guess I'm not too late then, ahh EA, it's a love/hate thing with this game.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013

It says neighbours need to update, yet they already have. Tried everything but deleting the app and reloading it. I shy away from such drastic actions...

EDIT: Aaah lissa, you beat me to it!

LOL. Yeah, we are kind of stepping all over each other. It's an awkward Junior High Dance deja vu!

But I'm off to go get the boy to school, survey the damage in my back yard and hope no trees toppled over, and get some work done. Yeah...work....stupid work.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Drive carefully lissa! :mrgreen:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Glad you're back Melody. EA is being naughty again. Giving us almost what we want but not quite. I wonder what EA's CEO thinks of it all? "What? They can't visit their friends? Seriously? You're telling me you've * up yet another update? After all that we said when the servers failed and players' games kept crashing? YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'VE * UP AGAIN?"
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Glad you're back Melody. EA is being naughty again. Giving us almost what we want but not quite. I wonder what EA's CEO thinks of it all? "What? They can't visit their friends? Seriously? You're telling me you've * up yet another update? After all that we said when the servers failed and players' games kept crashing? YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'VE * UP AGAIN?"

They´re playing hard to get :mrgreen:
  • Pchorsedoc
    320 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I hope this bug gets fixed today!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!