EA Forums - Banner

Discrepancy between catnip and the figurines needed for the offering (to obtain antlers)

Prev1
KILLAchievement
196 posts Member
edited December 2016
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed the discrepancy between the two in terms of what are used for the offerings? I have the same amount of each earned every four hours (jobs) and I have a 1000 more figurines than catnip. It has gotten to a point where I can barely get the 4 required each day for the daily bonus. Even when I dismiss an offering each day, either the same offering pops right back in or I get one that requires more catnip. I have only got one offering this whole event that has required only figurines. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Replies

• Totally agree and fighting with the exact same issue only flip flopped! mine is tons of catnip and only need figurines. Either all figurines, LOTS, or 105 figurines and 10 catnip. I think I have 595 Catnip's right now and 3tasks for figurines only. :confounded:
    I realize it's so we can't move forward to fast or something, but really freakin frustrating!
    Their random generator is broke.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have always had more catnip than figurines. I wish I could trade with you OP.
  • Yes, it has been mentioned in at least one other thread.

But not everyone is seeing the same type of discrepancy. i.e. some people have way more catnip than figurines or whatever, while some have the opposite.

I currently have 303 catnip and 813 of the other, after specifically targeting figurine projects.
  • I seem to remember similar threads in the past ... Notably the pink/blue boxes during TEWCBN.
  • Yep, same as OP. I have over 1000 more figurines stored up than catnip. And the offerings keep asking for catnip!
  • Dont worry. Today I was -400 with figurines and after 5-6 trades I am plus 300. I had 3 times trade for 135 catnip.
  • I had way more figurines than catnip but I got a few favorable trades so I'm only about 400 off now.

You can dismiss one trade per day. If you have a big imbalance, make sure you dismiss the largest one that wants your scarcer currency.
  • @KingSizeHome didn't know that, thanks:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Good to know it's not just me. I thought I was going crazy or something.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Mine equalized today. Most of mine were catnip offerings today, so I am now at 41 of each.
  • I have about 800 figurines, but I'm always low on catnip. Yesterday at least it seemed that the offerings I got required less catnip, maybe it will start to regulate itself.
  • I've noticed that too. I always get many more using figurines than catnip.
  • Catnip,catnip and more catnip for me too, but if by some miracle I do get one for figurines it's something like 50 figurines and 120 catnip on it, I simply can't keep up with catnip. :(
  • I'm at 50k antlers right now and got 7 figurines and 7 catnip. Been like this all the time, so I really can't complain here.
  • i'm 1200+ figurines
    3 cancels in a row i got same task like cancelled (130 catnips :()
  • I forgot I can cancel! Is there a limit to the number of cancels you can do?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I forgot I can cancel! Is there a limit to the number of cancels you can do?

I believe it is 1 every 24 hours. I used mine this morning and got the exact thing I canceled. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to try again.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I forgot I can cancel! Is there a limit to the number of cancels you can do?

I believe it is 1 every 24 hours. I used mine this morning and got the exact thing I canceled. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to try again.

This has happened to me 3 straight days. Dismissed one asking for figurines, got the same exact one. Currently sitting on 800+ catnip, and 32 figurines. Hope it balances out soon.
  • Well... I have 1700 more catnip than figurines. It's frustrating.
  • Yep, happening to me too! :anguished: