EA Forums - Banner

Hoarding for act 2 - don't hoard: catnip and figurines won't carry over

13Next

Replies

• rockyb2006 wrote: »
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Excuse me, but what proof do we have that act one currency won't carry over to act 2? Serious question.

well as a moderator it would not behove me to make things up. But ultimately it is your choice to hoard or not. I'm just the messanger.

Nothing personal. Some mods on sites do just that...moderate and aren't closely associated to the page they work. I didn't realize you were a mod. But since you are, and are clearly involved in the game, I believe you and appreciate the info! :smile:

Thanks I wasn't trying to sound mean and you asked a valid question. It's all good!
    :smile:

I can confirm.. JC really does play the game.. :)

That is not to say he is always RIGHT though.. ;) (who am I kidding, I see no reason to hoard, because.. mmmmmm bonutssssssss. )

• Hey @johncolombo does that mean that cletus' farm and Willy's shack will be making something different or won't be used in act 2? Do we know?
    return to normal
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Excuse me, but what proof do we have that act one currency won't carry over to act 2? Serious question.

well as a moderator it would not behove me to make things up. But ultimately it is your choice to hoard or not. I'm just the messanger.
    he was my messanger :p yes i checked and in act 2 the resources needed for the offerings changes
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • NicholasD1984
    2623 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Don't see why people hoard for, every event we've had the next act changes currency so what you've hoarded will be useles. So just use them.
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Don't worry I trust ya @johncolombo ;)
    Helps when you read the Act 3 walk-through. Without spoiling for everyone three of our crafters, Lisa, Moe & Willie will be busy and not free to make catnip or runes. The opening lines of dialogue help too. My guess is the shack and farm go back to normal and other crafters switch to the library and Moes too.

What act 3?

There is no act 3 at all, there is just two acts for this whole event last time I checked.
  • probably meant act 2 there
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Don't see why people hoard for, every event we've had the next act changes currency so what you've hoarded will be useles. So just use them.

In the Wild West event the new "offerings" were added to the originals, and I think this will happen here as well. The antlers will change to something else as the prize currency, but I don't see anywhere that says the catnip and carvings will disappear. IOW placing my bets on catnip and carvings still being used in offerings, though in practice will go for bonuts anyway as easy to make if need more.

• they won't
  • I use up all the Catnip and have over 5,000 freaking wood figurines. Argh

• What act 3?

There is no act 3 at all, there is just two acts for this whole event last time I checked.

Yeah, meant to type 2 sorry

• tonykzr
    236 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I use up all the Catnip and have over 5,000 freaking wood figurines. Argh

i'm so lucky, only 2000 figurines more than catnip :smiley:
  • tonykzr wrote: »
    I use up all the Catnip and have over 5,000 freaking wood figurines. Argh

i'm so lucky, only 2000 figurines more than catnip :smiley:

I was the opposite... had over 2K catnip to start the day but just got a nice run of catnip-only requests on the big job, so I'm finally back to an even split... yay!

• HomerND84 wrote: »

In the Wild West event the new "offerings" were added to the originals, and I think this will happen here as well. The antlers will change to something else as the prize currency, but I don't see anywhere that says the catnip and carvings will disappear. IOW placing my bets on catnip and carvings still being used in offerings, though in practice will go for bonuts anyway as easy to make if need more.

I forgot about them. I was on about the antlers and the purple things.