EA Forums - Banner

What Am I?

Replies

• As of January 1st it's no longer in the budget..... it's just not logical....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • **** sorry sue,tommy and taco belle.....I would love to visit but I can't deal with that....
  • **** sorry sue,tommy and taco belle.....I would love to visit but I can't deal with that....

:/

• I will come visit you sue but how do I bring my smokes through customs?
  • I will come visit you sue but how do I bring my smokes through customs?

You could hide them in a fancy hat! :)

• ^ :D:D

• NaPaSmell wrote: »
    If you come to Canada better practice your canadian abcs

I don't get it..
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2016
    @RMVancleav710 you say you're vaping and it's not helping? I quit just about 2 years ago by vaping. Maybe you have the wrong nic level or flavor? Wrong combo of VG to PG?Or the mod doesn't have enough wattage? Then if you really want to quit, I like vaping now, you can slowly drop your nic level till your down to zero. I was chatting with another forum member and he quit by vaping as well. I was a 2 Pad person and he was a 3 Pad person. He said he's pretty much off the vaping now as well. As for cost even though states are starting to treat it like smoking (losing tax money) it's still cheaper than smoking and went from about 80 dollars a week, which would now be 98 a week, to about 25 a week. No withdrawal and you can have an occasional cig and not get re addicted. I quit toying around with them (analogs) a long time ago though just in case. I still keep a half a pack of cigs in my kitchen drawer, never use it but it's kind a nice when I bump into that pack. Sometimes I just take a whiff inside the box. Sorry I rambled. If you have any vaping questions please feel free to PM me and good luck!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • NaPaSmell wrote: »
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    NaPaSmell wrote: »

I don't get it..

Shes talking about visiting sue, tommy and tb..they're all from Canada. :) Now you're in the know again

Yeah i got that.. i didnt getthe Canadian alphabet joke?
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »

I don't get it..

Shes talking about visiting sue, tommy and tb..they're all from Canada. :) Now you're in the know again

Just an exaggeration of the fact that, in Canada, we say 'Zed' rather than 'Zee'. Of course, so does most of the rest of the English-speaking world, but still...
  • suetopia wrote: »
    I will come visit you sue but how do I bring my smokes through customs?

ill have to find the fanciest hat ever than!!! just for you, sue!! ;)

@johncolombo ive been using the Vuse vape and it does the work for the most part...they are honestly a lot cheaper to get vs cigarettes....ive been about 2 to 2.5 packs a day for about 11 yrs so monday it was the worst...i cut down to 14 smokes that day...yesterday i only had i think 8 with hubby and i going outside and sharing a smoke....so far i have had 2 this morning and planning on trying to use the vape for the rest of the day...i think also a lot of the migraines was also due to how much coffee i drank too....i usually only have 3 cups before work but on days off i have like a pot and i think its just becoming too much caffeine to do my pot of coffee. im going to continue to use the vape and maybe try another flavor and switch it off that way...i give mad props to the ones who can do it cold turkey...thats insane!!! but im definitely not that person... 0_0

thanks everyone thats been very helpful and supportive. you guys are great!! ;)
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    suetopia wrote: »

@johncolombo ive been using the Vuse vape and it does the work for the most part...they are honestly a lot cheaper to get vs cigarettes....ive been about 2 to 2.5 packs a day for about 11 yrs so monday it was the worst...i cut down to 14 smokes that day...yesterday i only had i think 8 with hubby and i going outside and sharing a smoke....so far i have had 2 this morning and planning on trying to use the vape for the rest of the day...i think also a lot of the migraines was also due to how much coffee i drank too....i usually only have 3 cups before work but on days off i have like a pot and i think its just becoming too much caffeine to do my pot of coffee. im going to continue to use the vape and maybe try another flavor and switch it off that way...i give mad props to the ones who can do it cold turkey...thats insane!!! but im definitely not that person... 0_0

I never liked cig a likes. You'd probably be happier going to a vape shop and getting a proper set up. In the long run way better than a vuse but if you think it's working for you I guess it's good. Don't those things cost as much as a a pack of cigs or more?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »

I don't get it..

Just an exaggeration of the fact that, in Canada, we say 'Zed' rather than 'Zee'. Of course, so does most of the rest of the English-speaking world, but still...

Oh okay, cool!
  • suetopia wrote: »

I never liked cig a likes. You'd probably be happier going to a vape shop and getting a proper set up. In the long run way better than a vuse but if you think it's working for you I guess it's good. Don't those things cost as much as a a pack of cigs or more?

honestly i got this one for free...!! coupon from 7-11 ;) i dont know if we have a vape shop...
  • i love eating pizza
    Some say i was Kung **** Fighting
    Green looks good on me
    Rats are vicious
  • I stopped smoking about 7 weeks ago and it was easy as anything - I used the Allen Carr method, he's fantastic - you can read a book, go on a seminar, use the app, barely any withdrawal symptoms and happy as anything - free of nicotine addiction after many many years!!! :D
  • i love eating pizza
    Some say i was Kung **** Fighting
    Green looks good on me
    Rats are vicious

PdFIIEp.png