EA Forums - Banner

[SPOILER] If you persevere, here's the payoff [SPOILER]

Prev13
c010c7bc-c78a-4f4c-866d-8e6bffbfa7b0_zps8g8p2g0r.png

Some donuts were harmed in the making of this thread.

Replies

• Took me a sec to find what you were talking about :D Cute. Just 'some' donuts?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • . Just 'some' donuts?

7 or 8, I think. Well worth it. ;)

• It's like last year's splash screen:

TSTO_Winter_2015_Splashscreen_V2.png
  • Can't wait to get it :)
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    8compte wrote: »
    Did you see the next task where she cuts off a baby sheeps head repeatedly? In the 4 year history of this game never seen such evil. Disgusting. Yeah yeah yeah but it's the Simpsons and only a game right?

Grow a pair and stop **** about how you think this event is evil. If you don't like this event don't play it
  • johncolombo
    11634 posts Senior Moderator

is that a tree we already have or did it come with a new tree?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Can't wait to get it :)
    Me neither!
    42804948.jpg
    ... but I'll wait :(
  • 8compte wrote: »
    I have a right to express my views just like everyone else. Don't tell me what to do. I realize you are one of those true die hard fanboys who will never say a bad thing about this game but hopefully your parents taught you to respect opposing views.

I'm not one of those die hard fanboys who never say bad things about this game. just wondering why your offended by some of the content In This event that's all.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Thanks for sharing.
  • c010c7bc-c78a-4f4c-866d-8e6bffbfa7b0_zps8g8p2g0r.png

Wow, that's really cute! Thanks for letting us know.
    #teamgrumple
  • 8compte, it is obvious you rushed all the other stuff. So why don't you just rush the one you don't like and never set her to do it again?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I think Maggie looks adorable at her sacrificial altar. I may disagree once I see the animation. I can't use the self-punishment task for Puritan Flanders because it bothers me too much. I am sure others have tasks they don't use. Luckily there are plenty of tasks to choose.
  • c010c7bc-c78a-4f4c-866d-8e6bffbfa7b0_zps8g8p2g0r.png

John, it's the same old tree from past events, but I think the game gave me another one because it did not prompt me to some trees I already have out in my Christmas area. One just appeared to place as the task was available through the quest line.

• 8compte wrote: »
    I did and again merely expressing a viewpoint. I'll shut up now as sometimes I forget where I am (biased forum where differing views are a serious no no). Merry Christmas oops I mean Happy Holidays.

A viewpoint that forum members were asked to express in the OT forum rather than Game Discussion. Personally, while I disagree I don't have an issue with you expressing your viewpoint but to do it in this forum when we were all asked not to does come across as deliberately provocative just for the sake of it.

• johncolombo
    11634 posts Senior Moderator

John, it's the same old tree from past events, but I think the game gave me another one because it did not prompt me to some trees I already have out in my Christmas area. One just appeared to place as the task was available through the quest line.

That's what I was thinking the task may auto generate a tree for it then go away when the task finishes. Some players may not have that tree. I have lots of them.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Does she get to waddle/crawl around in the costume or is it just a couple of animated ones where she is stuck there?
  • Does she get to waddle/crawl around in the costume or is it just a couple of animated ones where she is stuck there?

The first couple of tasks aren't visual, but the dialogue is well worth the read, IMO. Adorable with the interaction from Marge.
    Haven't made it past this task of topping the Christmas tree. Seems like I saw her cartwheeling around, but not 100% on that.

• I agree Maggie look cute.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Wow Barry, thanks for a look a week in the future
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    lol omgoddess that's terrible! Lol bad Maggie bad Maggie. No worse then CCL pitching cats around town though heheheh hilarious in a weekend at beanies kinda way >:):p:D
    I am loving this event, even though they are making my religion look like a nasty side of others religion. S' ok, I know we don't sacrifice lambs lol small children on the other hand B)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.