EA Forums - Banner

[SPOILER] If you persevere, here's the payoff [SPOILER]

Replies

• General reply to all.
    Yeah this game/show has never done/said anything to offend anyone, till now. This is the worst event till the next one.......give it a rest! Make the appropriate comments to the thread and leave **** in the other threads, it's just pollution and derailing the threads.

On that note I'm enjoying the event and have a happy pagan holiday.
  • OMG, haha! Yay! Love it.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 8compte wrote: »
    Did you see the next task where she cuts off a baby sheeps head repeatedly? In the 4 year history of this game never seen such evil. Disgusting. Yeah yeah yeah but it's the Simpsons and only a game right?

She mutilates countless Gnomes in the Home in the last episode.
  • This Maggie christmas tree task is sooo cute! Looking forward for it :)
  • This Maggie christmas tree task is sooo cute! Looking forward for it :)

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Does she make her sucky sound up there? Lol
    @AARONRTD ditto to you and all!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • *Comes running in all crazy like Professor Quirrell*
    TROOOOLLLL! TROLL IN THE COMMENTS! Thought you ought to know. *faints*
  • c010c7bc-c78a-4f4c-866d-8e6bffbfa7b0_zps8g8p2g0r.png

Some donuts were harmed in the making of this thread.

is that a tree we already have or did it come with a new tree?

John, it's the same old tree from past events, but I think the game gave me another one because it did not prompt me to some trees I already have out in my Christmas area. One just appeared to place as the task was available through the quest line.

That's what I was thinking the task may auto generate a tree for it then go away when the task finishes. Some players may not have that tree. I have lots of them.

yes the questline gives you one for free ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Does she make her sucky sound up there? Lol
    @AARONRTD ditto to you and all!
    I hope not, will it get confusing with finding Maggie game?
    I have a right to express my views just like everyone else. Don't tell me what to do. I realize you are one of those true die hard fanboys who will never say a bad thing about this game but hopefully your parents taught you to respect opposing views.

I'm not one of those die hard fanboys who never say bad things about this game. just wondering why your offended by some of the content In This event that's all.

Because its joking about Satanism and witch craft which is exactly the opposite of Christmas. Its offensive and not even remotely fun. I noticed you indicated that this was one of your favorite events in another post, so while you might like Satanism and witchcraft, the vast majority of us were looking forward to a fun event. This is dark, negative, and nothing to do with Christmas at all. This was going too far even for the Simpsons. Hate this event and it has nothing to do with "growing a pair"......
    I have a right to express my views just like everyone else. Don't tell me what to do. I realize you are one of those true die hard fanboys who will never say a bad thing about this game but hopefully your parents taught you to respect opposing views.

I'm not one of those die hard fanboys who never say bad things about this game. just wondering why your offended by some of the content In This event that's all.

Because its joking about Satanism and witch craft which is exactly the opposite of Christmas. Its offensive and not even remotely fun. I noticed you indicated that this was one of your favorite events in another post, so while you might like Satanism and witchcraft, the vast majority of us were looking forward to a fun event. This is dark, negative, and nothing to do with Christmas at all. This was going too far even for the Simpsons. Hate this event and it has nothing to do with "growing a pair"......

Then just quit the game instead of incessantly whining about it. Crawl back in your hole and pull it in after yourself. Jebus, just go play Candy Crush with the rest of the babies.
  • Looks great! :smiley:
  • @barryriddl474 Thanks for giving me the confidence to do something I have never done before. Rush an event with donuts. I will now stop grinding and just focus on design. The Simpson Family is now at the nativity, others are singing in the snow globe, Ralph is making snowmen, Ned is on the chair lift - and the world is right again.
  • Did you get the Ice Berg items yet?? When do those show up? Because I certainly don't see them as prizes....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • icebergs are coming with a bunch of other stuff on 21st
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • cdepast wrote: »
    @barryriddl474 Thanks for giving me the confidence to do something I have never done before. Rush an event with donuts. I will now stop grinding and just focus on design. The Simpson Family is now at the nativity, others are singing in the snow globe, Ralph is making snowmen, Ned is on the chair lift - and the world is right again.
    @cdepast
    #PeaceOnEarth/TSTOstyle :innocent:

Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • cdepast wrote: »
    @barryriddl474 Thanks for giving me the confidence to do something I have never done before. Rush an event with donuts. I will now stop grinding and just focus on design. The Simpson Family is now at the nativity, others are singing in the snow globe, Ralph is making snowmen, Ned is on the chair lift - and the world is right again.
    @cdepast
    #PeaceOnEarth/TSTOstyle :innocent:
    I'm rushing to get there too. All I have left is Maggie's star suit, and I'm thinking of just buying it at the end of today. Can't wait to have Santa Homer flying his sleigh soon.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    to maybe help some people ease their discomfort over the witchy content:
    the public service announcement from witches for the last 1000 years has been that they're doing their own thing (Nature based ) and are not connected with satan; sadly it was the Christians who didn't allow wiccans to do their own thing and connected them to satan. Because midwives had observable healing power and all miracles had to come from God in the church's view ....and God was starting to look shabby compared to the "powers" of the midwives, so the church leapt into action to patch up that PR fiasco and reclaim all the glory for God.

Hopefully sharing is more emphasized to the children of today! But the point is the wiccans never sought to darkly undermine anyone's faith. The christians of the day just insisted on seeing it that way. Which has more to do with their own self esteem than anything the witches were doing.

I haven't seen the dialogue from maggie's altar sacrifice yet so cant speak to that other than it looks like some joke about combining the old with the new ( christmas tree topper task). The bible characters are often described as sacrificing at temple as part of their judaism , yes? So it's not totally alien territory. They're just trying to give us something that's not a gameplay retread.
  • Well said, Armpitattack.
  • Well said, Armpitattack.

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!