EA Forums - Banner

Gnome minigame permanent?

Will the gnome game be permanent?
We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

Replies

• johncolombo
    11250 posts Senior Moderator
    I hope it's not a minigame, we have enough IMHO but I'd like to have him randomly in and out of the box. I do not want to chase him once a day.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Not even for Heights currency? Like say, Yoga Mats?
  • There should be a mini-game olympics week or weekend.

All minigames would pay much more than they regularly do and if you play a certain amount of games there would be extra prizes. Characters would have dialog discussing the games in your town.

So find maggie, insanity mode, turkey, sideshow you, polyvac, etc. would all be a part of it.
  • johncolombo
    wadebear wrote: »
    Not even for Heights currency? Like say, Yoga Mats?

le sigh I'd chase him for yoga mats. I'm a SH word that cannot be said.
  • johncolombo
    There should be a mini-game olympics week or weekend.

All minigames would pay much more than they regularly do and if you play a certain amount of games there would be extra prizes. Characters would have dialog discussing the games in your town.

So find maggie, insanity mode, turkey, sideshow you, polyvac, etc. would all be a part of it.

I like when the ingame dialogue said the ingame dialogue was a mini game to see how fast people could tap through it. ( I read it)
    :D
  • Will the gnome game be permanent?
    Personally hope not, fed up of tapping him.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • In the episode, Maggie MURDERS him! I think it's best to leave it alone.
  • its unknown atm
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Ew, I hope not. I won't be playing it, either way.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    It would depend on the payout whether I played or not. Most of the games I don't play consistently, so I would probably only do it a couple times a week at best.
  • PLEASE GODS NO! The gnome is evil and I hope he stays in the box forever. If his mini game ends up being permanent I would probably banish him to storage and try to forget he ever existed, SH currency or not.
  • I enjoy this mini game. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I like the gnome :blush:
  • Wouldn't mind him vanishing from the box every now and then but not bothered about another mini game, actually thinking about it the only mini game that I tend to play is find Maggie, the others I can't remember when I last played them.
  • I like the gnome :blush:

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I want to hurt that little ****
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Either way it goes into storage after the event. It's too ugly and tiny to keep out year round. It certainly wouldn't make any sense considering he's a Xmas elf...why would they keep a Xmas elf year round? Unless he turns into a useless NPC
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • do we even need to tap him? My last time playing he ran into my tall building area and i hardly was able to tap him, but I still got full currency from him.
  • Hope its permanent. Probably will give just cash or xp like leprechauns. The turkey gives SH pills, would be nice if it gave another of the SH currencies
  • Is it a bad time to confess that I don't play any of the mini-games in my town? :D