EA Forums - Banner

Mystery gifts available now

Prev13
The mystery gifts are available now
We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

Replies

• Bought a couple of things already ^.^ and got a building for free!
  • also available now:

Dunking Device, Large Iceberg, Medium Iceberg and Small Iceberg

and returning:

Murderhorn, Snow Monster, Reindeer, Fancy Igloo, Duff Beer Tree, Ice God, "Christmas" Totem, Bonestorm Santa, Annual Giftman, Frosty the Hitman, Candy Kevin, Kearney's Other Son, Duff Center Arena, Giant Outdoor Fireplace, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers w/Lucille Botzcowski, Elf Home, Egg Nog Bar, Festive Trashcan Fire, Winter 2015 Super Bundle (Best Snowman Ever (fully upgraded) and Gingerbread Mansion (fully upgraded)), Best Snowman Ever (fully upgraded), Gingerbread Mansion (fully upgraded), Exotic Petting Zoo Bundle (Moe's Exotic Petting Zoo (fully upgraded), Pig of Paradise Pen, Wooly Mammoth Pen and Land Octopus Pen), Moe's Exotic Petting Zoo (fully upgraded), Pig of Paradise Pen, Wooly Mammoth Pen, Land Octopus Pen.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes, it looks like everyone gets 1000 vouchers at the start? So that's like a free 50 donuts?!

...Did a silver gift to clear that task and got....a christmas raccoon :(
  • I got fort sensible in mine
  • culp09
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm trying to figure out how to earn more vouchers. I used the first 1000 and now have 67 but I'm not sure how I got them lol
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I got Helter shelter on mine, and with the things I bought also got spruce caboose lol...Spent 70 donuts and got Barney a new costume ^.^ I really want that sequel stop!!
  • Now I have to figure out how this all works, but I did figure out how to get myself the island. I'm happy about that.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • culp09 wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out how to earn more vouchers. I used the first 1000 and now have 67 but I'm not sure how I got them lol

getting premium items or tapping gnome
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • And giant outdoor fireplaces now have a multiplier?! Is that new as of tonight?! Just put out two more I had in inventory.
  • Animal Shelter on mine.
  • Do you have to open a silver mystery present first? There's a quest line on the left to do that but I want to save my vouchers for the gold prizes as I prefer them.
  • Do you have to open a silver mystery present first? There's a quest line on the left to do that but I want to save my vouchers for the gold prizes as I prefer them.

You can save them for one of the better prizes.

I thougt the same thing, but wasnt sure if the prizes were all unlocked so i spent em. Looks like i could have saved em.
  • How did I earn 25 vouchers (after I spent 1000)? Was that the reward for buying silver? I haven't tapped the gnome yet (20 minutes to go for that).
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    How did I earn 25 vouchers (after I spent 1000)? Was that the reward for buying silver? I haven't tapped the gnome yet (20 minutes to go for that).

Yes, 25 was the reward for spending 1000
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    simp7fan wrote: »
    How did I earn 25 vouchers (after I spent 1000)? Was that the reward for buying silver? I haven't tapped the gnome yet (20 minutes to go for that).

Edit: @Ratbag72 beat me to answering your question
  • I saved the first 1000 vouchers, bought Lucille Botz and snow monster and had enough for my first platinum box - I got Sophie, woohoo!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Johnny2bd
    671 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I was kind of worried about this going in and it looks like it's going to be an issue. With most of the returning items on sale being from last Christmas that I already have, there's not much at all that I can buy to earn vouchers. So far I've been lucky (right off the bat, I didn't get the Murderhorn during the last sale, so that gave me a huge boost) and I managed to get the two items I wanted with my two gold attempts, but I'm down 500 donuts and am already reduced to buying multiple elf houses and reindeer.

I could easily drop another 1000 donuts on elf houses (the multiplier is nice and all...but I really don't want 20 more elf houses) and still not earn nearly enough vouchers to get all the earlier items I really want from the mystery boxes.

I really hope they up the amount of vouchers the gnome drops because at its present rate, it's only going to give me enough vouchers for a single mystery box by the end of the event (I'm at level 12 for the gnome but it's only paying out 44 vouchers).

Edit - you can actually just buy the mystery prizes for donuts, which is probably cheaper in the long run.
  • The gnome in a friends town also give you vouchers too.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Ok, so I can spend donuts in the store and get vouchers, but I do not see an option to spend my vouchers, nor do I have a task in my task bar like some of you mention above. Do I have to finish any quests before? Or is this due to me having all premium items already?