EA Forums - Banner

Ice Palace Question

I searched the forum and couldn't find anything before asking so forgive me if I missed it. I'm debating buying the Ice Palace as I have the Martin skin from last years event so I'm on the fence about getting it because of that. What I am wondering is does the Ice Palace melt in the Spring like some of the other ice/snow items?

Replies

• glamsalad wrote: »
    I searched the forum and couldn't find anything before asking so forgive me if I missed it. I'm debating buying the Ice Palace as I have the Martin skin from last years event so I'm on the fence about getting it because of that. What I am wondering is does the Ice Palace melt in the Spring like some of the other ice/snow items?

It doesn't melt
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thank you! :)
  • martins make new friends is among the best animations in the game
  • cdepast wrote: »
    martins make new friends is among the best animations in the game

Agreed. I also love his singing task.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I've got a bug with this. I own already the Ice Princess Martin costume, but not the Ice Palace itself. A quest with Ice Princess Martin started. But the second part of the quest (show Lisa the Palace...) can't be started by me without buying this Palace.

Well, since I don't want to purchase it, this quest can't be finished forever. Does this quest will disappear in my questbook after this event?
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • I sure hope so. Have the same issue myself.
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    You cannot be forced to spend 120 donuts, albeit 40 donuts rebate to continue with the quest line. This must be an error or bug. I would expect that EA should fix this in the next update. Because if not, no more would it be called a fremium game.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I got the costume too but bought the ice palace just to complete it.
  • The ice palace price is for both that and the costume according to the picture, so they also need to unbundle it for those of us that already have the costume. I won't consider paying any amount of donuts for the palace unless/until that happens!
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problem with Ice Princess Martin and Lisa. I just hope it goes away with the winter take-down, because Im not going to buy the castle.
  • Yeah, I would CONSIDER buying it if it was unbundled from Martin's costume. I'm certainly not going to pay for something that I already have to pass the questline.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • I bought it since I had the Martin costume and quest line came up for me yesterday.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • If they unbundle this, is there a chance that the Ice Castle donut value decreases? Or is it dreaming too much? haha.
  • yeah... well the ice palace isn't that special either... i have martin too.. and his little fairy costume...
  • I'm also in the same boat as everyone above, just need justification to spend 120 donuts to finish the quest line....or to not, is the question!

• ev2ftk.jpg
    I love the Ice Palace. How can you not love the Ice Palace? :)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ev2ftk.jpg
    I love the Ice Palace. How can you not love the Ice Palace? :)
    It's great. I am not interested in the Martin costume...
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I picked it up so fast that I didn't even notice it was bundled with something I already have.