EA Forums - Banner

So basically...

If we don't want to spend the $185 for those boatload of donuts like EA wants us to, then we don't get the founders of Springfield & the Shelbyville bonus content. Now I understand why some people ask the hackers to help them. Btw, doesn't EA know which users have been hacked to get extra donuts & cash and other stuff?

Replies

• The problem is that with "deals" like this, it makes the long time players want to get into the hacking as instead of loyalty bonuses or rewards, they continually add highly priced items and now the only way to get these items is to spend money to get them
  • I don't understand why anyone would want that statue, honestly. If it was one of the characters for $100, I'd be upset.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • The problem is that with "deals" like this, it makes the long time players want to get into the hacking as instead of loyalty bonuses or rewards, they continually add highly priced items and now the only way to get these items is to spend money to get them

True. Also, there are some people that can't really afford those prices to pay either.

• I have bought several boatloads of donuts over the yrs. while I don't mind spending money to support the game - I simply don't need this many donuts anymore. As a result I will have to pass on the car lot and statue for now.
  • I am using this money to buy me some nice food over Xmas..
  • Kwik-e-marts and XP collider do wonders for collecting donuts.
    Buy lots of 6 donut mystery boxes, to help amp up your bonus %.
    Wait, be patient. Many old event items turn into premiums later when they are re-released in other events. The bonus when buying donuts is to deter "hackers", from just using free donuts (from above) to buy everything.