EA Forums - Banner

Merry Christmas to me!!!

2Next

Replies

• Congrats @RMVancleav710! Hope it works out for you! :)
  • I'm not going to risk Jinxing you by saying congrats, but I'm happy for you, Rhi!
  • Thanks mesmeraldo, moxxee, MC and PinPal!!! But apparently I will be declining the job, it's more pay an hour but less hoursish... One week I would only get. 18 hours with the next week getting more maybe... So in a good check I'd be only getting paid a little more than what I make at the other place and there's no room for growth in the company.... It's just that one job and nothing else...Mcd's is my placeholder job and I don't want to leave one place holder job for another.... :/
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Thanks mesmeraldo, moxxee, MC and PinPal!!! But apparently I will be declining the job, it's more pay an hour but less hoursish... One week I would only get. 18 hours with the next week getting more maybe... So in a good check I'd be only getting paid a little more than what I make at the other place and there's no room for growth in the company.... It's just that one job and nothing else...Mcd's is my placeholder job and I don't want to leave one place holder job for another.... :/

Wouldn't you enjoy the new job more though? I'd rather have a place holder job that I enjoyed, and what could be better than working with animals! :smiley:

• apparently they take in a lot more cats than i thought...my friend only talked about the dogs....and well...im allergic to cats....plus its mostly picking up there dog poop.... so it would be pretty much the same leaving a dog poop job for a literal dog poop job....
  • apparently they take in a lot more cats than i thought...my friend only talked about the dogs....and well...im allergic to cats....plus its mostly picking up there dog poop.... so it would be pretty much the same leaving a dog poop job for a literal dog poop job....
    Sorry it didn't work out this time. Chin up! Keep looking :)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Aw, that's a shame! Maybe it's fate and your ideal job is right around the corner :)
  • yeah theres a job im trying to cut down smoking for actually, ive already tested for the job and passed with flying colors but they told me since im a smoker dont bother...*eyeroll* so im trying to cut down atleast so i can work my shifts there without...its good hours and pay plus benefits so we will see... ;)
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    apparently they take in a lot more cats than i thought...my friend only talked about the dogs....and well...im allergic to cats....plus its mostly picking up there dog poop.... so it would be pretty much the same leaving a dog poop job for a literal dog poop job....

I have a cat bum sleeping on my foot currently...
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Bump.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • #bump
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh