EA Forums - Banner

Is there a limit to crafting?

I notice the banners have a good return (>80%) for this act's currency. Thing is, I also remember that last time, there was a quantity limit of about 4 for each item, where if you go over that limit, you no longer get the act's currency as a bonus.

Is that limit in place for this act? I don't care what I craft, just as long as I get to Maggie's outfit.

Replies

• No limits unless you cant craft anymore than 1 of that item
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • It's no different than previous events with crafting, you can craft as many items as long as you have the resources. If the item is unique, the game will not allow you to craft the second item. If you are allowed to craft a duplicate item, the button will be displayed, just tap on it.
  • I notice the banners have a good return (>80%) for this act's currency. Thing is, I also remember that last time, there was a quantity limit of about 4 for each item, where if you go over that limit, you no longer get the act's currency as a bonus.

Is that limit in place for this act? I don't care what I craft, just as long as I get to Maggie's outfit.
    It tells you in the crafting menu when/if it pays out broaches. Some items you can craft multiple times for rewards.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • fir tree pays out 200 each even if its not stated
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • @LPNintendoITA - Thanks! I'll go ahead and craft the stuff to reach my goal!
    It tells you in the crafting menu when/if it pays out broaches. Some items you can craft multiple times for rewards.

Yeah, I'm just wanting to craft 20 or so at one time and don't want to go overboard if they don't offer rewards at say, after 4 or 5. Couldn't be bothered to go through so many iterations.
  • If you have the resources you can set the counter to make all 20 at once. (Case you didn't already know that) so you don't have to do them one at a time.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.