EA Forums - Banner

California...

Replies

• meinaz wrote: »
    a quakenado does sound really scary... 0_0

The question is does a quakenado make a sound?

Only if someone's alive afterwards to say they heard it.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • 86f2a6443f5347b04bb5a5e637b8e40d.jpg

Did I also forget to mention Tigernado?

97c51ef47516b0586762a271fc12f005.jpg
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• im just not in
    simp7fan wrote: »
    im not being snarky and its personal and no they cant move to another state *see the word personal* if you want to question that as well....and yes, yes....i believe i have made my self VERY CLEAR in other posts where i reside in politics so i dont feel it necessary to explain it again...i dont like repeating myself....you guys made it political...you guys obviously didnt read my original post other wise you would realize i was asking if anyone actually remembers in grade school what they taught you in the multiple, rediculous earthquake drills they use to put us through....you jumped to conclusions to troll...so i say BRAVO....you accomplished what you set out for.... HA and see i didnt jump to name calling and there arent any asterisks for bad words...so i hope you feel great about your self and i hope you have a great new year.....

You titled this "California" then offered "ready for the big one" and "do you remember the safety drills".... We read but we picked what we were interested in talking about. You weren't clear that the discussion should be on your second sentence. *shrug*

Confused how they can't leave the state but they can die. That would be leaving this state...of life. ;)

Thanks for not swearing and all that goodness. You seem like you're trying to avoid getting into the part where you couldn't help but get heated. That's a fine route to take.

im just not in the mood to really discuss politics....i think its been discussed enough in these forums and i think its time to move on...

i have no problem with you staying confused about that riddle... ;)

and well this place is making me have to re word everything i write for the sake of the mods...they have already made it clear they want us to try to be decent... ;) so im trying....

@meinaz i would like to think a quakenado would make a noise.....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • 86f2a6443f5347b04bb5a5e637b8e40d.jpg

Did I also forget to mention Tigernado?

97c51ef47516b0586762a271fc12f005.jpg

0_0
  • meinaz wrote: »
    a quakenado does sound really scary... 0_0

The question is does a quakenado make a sound?

Well for the tornado part, I've heard they sound like a a freight train bearing down on you...Fortunately all the years I have been here, I've never actually been in the path of a tornado. Most of the ones headed my way either dissipated before reaching my location or changed direction.

• im just not in the mood to really discuss politics....i think its been discussed enough in these forums and i think its time to move on...

and well this place is making me have to re word everything i write for the sake of the mods...they have already made it clear they want us to try to be decent... ;)

59458723.jpg

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. :#

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    what creeps me out is the videos of all these people who keep hearing the sound of trumpets from the clouds...i mean i dont think or know if its true but to me it could be a start of an awesome horror or scifi flick....

I've heard about this phenomena. There are lots of news articles about it.

War of the worlds
  • moxxee wrote: »
    what creeps me out is the videos of all these people who keep hearing the sound of trumpets from the clouds...i mean i dont think or know if its true but to me it could be a start of an awesome horror or scifi flick....

War of the worlds

EXACTLY!!! its so creepy!!
  • im just not in the mood to really discuss politics....i think its been discussed enough in these forums and i think its time to move on...

I thought it wasn't about politics, you said. Sounds like that really was the answer. Not confused anymore, thanks! Carry on with the -nado and -quake discussions.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • @simp7fan

i really didnt want to do this in public...but i want a divorce....i know we both have felt this for awhile but i just think its time....time to do whats right... :(
  • @simp7fan

i really didnt want to do this in public...but i want a divorce....i know we both have felt this for awhile but i just think its time....time to do whats right... :(

46662833.jpg

• @simp7fan

46662833.jpg

well we didnt have any kids together...it was a loveless relationship... :(
  • Growing up in California, you always heard that someday California would fall into the ocean as a result of so many earthquakes. It sits on a shelf and that shelf would break off one day. That's a well know tale for most Californians.

You could have left it at that but you said, I hope it does fall in the ocean, you made it personal, as I am a born and raised Californian.

So if your reasoning isn't political, then there must be something else, regardless, wishing a state would fall into the ocean isn't going to command the warm and fuzzing results you might have hoped for.

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • it wasnt political...period...you guys love to look for something...anything...you two have very much a tag team of trolling...ive seen it once before from 2 others but they were really good at it....you guys have been hanging around this place in hopes and lusting over the idea of finding another victim...i refuse to be that victim...you can read into it how you want...i cant change your mind just how you cant change my mind...so like a Mexican stand off...i say adieu....
  • OMG, I'm embarrassed for you. Stop saying it was trolling because you can't answer a simple question.
  • considering i said its personal...you should really learn to let things go...im not going to tell you...and even if i did tell...you would still come at me with ****....
  • considering i said its personal...you should really learn to let things go...im not going to tell you...and even if i did tell...you would still come at me with ****....

No I wouldn't come at you. I just don't let people get away with saying awful things. Wishing an entire state dead, isn't funny. I know it was a joke, but it still isn't funny. You said it because Californian's are for the most part liberal. And that wasn't nice. You are in mixed company. I will call you out on unkind behavior, call me whatever name you want to deflect it.
  • lol....if you read my post where i backtracked and said not all of it....but ok you are going to keep pushing this issue...you are going to wish you hadnt....like i said its personal...the child M'ing person that is supposedly my uncle is in a prison....somewhere here...i do not know which one he resides in so in my opinion take them all out and problem solved...now thank you for being a dbag...now get the 'F' away from thread....
  • I was in an earthquake once.

new_gif_collection_11.gif?w=340&h=235
  • moxxee wrote: »

War of the worlds

EXACTLY!!! its so creepy!!

I don't know where I've been, but this is the first I've heard of this. Very creepy. Where I live, for about a month, about a year ago, we would hear loud bangs. One time it was so loud I ran outside thinking surely a building exploded. Nothing but silence and no sirens..no reports on the news. When I searched the Internet, people as far away as England had been reporting the same loud bangs..and they're different from a sonic boom noise. I live in a "fly over" state and been hearing those since I was a kid.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!