EA Forums - Banner

List of tasks for animating buildings

14567810Next

Replies

• PotBellyPigeon
    352 posts Member
    edited August 2
    I know it has been a while since this post was updated and last commented but this post is still a great place to find lots of tasks at buildings. Here's some more tasks I found from recent characters and costumes and a few from a couple of years ago that uses unused and rarely used buildings:

*Stephanie Brockman's 24 hour task goes to Painless Dentistry (it already has a 1 hour task for Lisa and can be used by Wise Guy).

*Patriotic Homer's 12 hour task goes to the Fireworks Factory (this is the best one because of the awesome animation it has and no one used it after its questline) and he uses the Fireworks Barge (an ocean decoration) if the FF is stored or not unlocked.

*Summer Games Chairman's 4 hour task and Patriotic Homer's 24 hour task go to the Springfield Mall (or Sprawl Mart is SM is stored or not unlocked).

*Pirate Nelson's 8 hour task goes to the Houseboat plus the task is visual (if the Houseboat is sold, stored or not unlocked then the task goes to the Muntz House or Brown House and is not visual).

*Glamazon Marge and Rumbleina's 12 hour tasks goes to Spiffany's (aside from Wise Guy, L.T. Smash etc., no one directly used Spiffany's for a permanent task) and Glamazon Marge's same task can also go to Vulgari Jewelry Store if Spiffany's is sold, stored or not unlocked.

*Prom Time Homer's 4 hour task (not the visual one that goes to the Prom Photo Booth) can go to the Stardust Drive-In if the Noiseland Arcade is sold, stored or not unlocked (aside from Wise Guy, L.T. Smash etc., no one directly used Stardust Drive-In for a permanent task).

*Quinn Hopper's 12 hour task goes to My First Tattoo (aside from Wise Guy, L.T. Smash etc., no one directly used My First Tattoo for a permanent task) and its another Squidport building with a permanent task.

*Sunday Morning Homer's 24 hour task goes to Zesty's (aside from Wise Guy and other characters with restaurant tasks, no one directly used Zesty's for a permanent task).

*Homer's 8 hour task "Mourn a Chummed Chum" goes to the Soilant Red Factory.

There's probably more but at least I got some of them. :smiley: