EA Forums - Banner

List of tasks for animating buildings

Replies

• @IckabodSchrek Thanks for posting the above screenshot, I don't have all the buildings so it makes it difficult to check apart from what I can find elsewhere online. :smiley:
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Updated for recent events (Rommelwood).
    oW2PpBZm.jpgy0e5T4tm.jpg
    cfFPCsfm.jpg4oGsl3Km.png
  • Muhsterino
    4218 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Wise Guy can work a clerk shift at Dentz.
    Really nice animation. Unfortunately this doesn't appear in his task menu. You have to use the old switcheroo trick of having him on a task in another building, and placing it beside Dentz before storing it and sending him on his task.

2j1370l.png
    You can send Ned to his 1 hour task there - "Inspect a Dent Shaped Like Jesus".
    @thatdonald845 @Mike_Ekim770 Thanks for this info.
    Bart, Comic Book Guy, Homer, Lisa, Marge and Willie now have a 8 hours job that activates the Bad Dream House: Sleep in the Bad Dream House.
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • You have to add the wise guy and his serve food to the new coffee shop. It's a 24 hour.
  • Muhsterino
    4218 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Cappuccino Royale - Krusty 1H task: Steal Leftover Grinds for “Krusty Koffee”.
    Cypress Creek Elementary - Youngsters 1H task (except Maggie and Gerald) Go on a Field Trip.
    Globex Compound: Hank Scorpio - Host a Lunch & Learn (1H). Willie - Apply for Fancy Janitor Job (1H).
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Cappuccino Royale - Krusty 1H task: Steal Leftover Grins for “Krusty Koffee” (Earns $70, 17xp)

Thnx I was wondering if anyone had task there
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Screenshot of animation for Krusty's 1H task at Cappuccino Royale:
    mCjRRTdl.jpg
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2260 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    ^^Thanks.... I keep meaning to send Krusty on that one but he's forever been on the intel gathering...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • ^^Thanks.... I keep meaning to send Krusty on that one but he's forever been on the intel gathering...

Right, and what about his poor neglected daughter? Sophie spends all her time at the library writing letters to her mom. :'(
  • New toggle switch allows you to animate all buildings from the Spy event as well as some decorations. No need to send characters on tasks to see building animations. The on/off switch is on the building with the Spy mini game.
  • New toggle switch allows you to animate all buildings from the Spy event as well as some decorations. No need to send characters on tasks to see building animations. The on/off switch is on the building with the Spy mini game.

We need something like this in the main game - a button like the one to turn all the Christmas decorations on and off, but for all the building animations.

They've done it with the Christmas dec's, they've now done it with the spy decorations and buildings, THEY CAN DO IT FOR ALL THE REGULAR BUILDINGS!

I think people would go insane if this was a feature. I know I would!
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks so much!

Do you know how to start the animations for the Rigelian Tribal hut and for the Springfield Heights Business Center? I have seen the animations once when my Springfield was haunted and EVERY animation was on and it was awesome.
    If you don't want to have all spy animations at once, then you can send Apu to the Springfield Dry Cleaner. Credit to @TheJuiceLoosener for this info.
    GoFWMFal.jpg
    OSUSTTZl.jpg
  • Anger Watkins can also set off the Vesuvius Pizza animation on his Look for a Decent Meal task
  • Oh thanks! Think Otto is about sick of pizza :p
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • You Only Own Twice- Cletus-1H-Look for Second-hand Underwear and Toothbrushes

Finally I can send Cletus on a 60m task without seeing him whittle.....
  • You Only Own Twice - Cletus 1H
    hDHn2rFm.jpg6cwtOp6m.jpg
    @EllieGuseman Thank you Ellie :smiley:

And get him out of it without ruining the corn!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

And get him out of it without ruining the corn!

Can't quite bring myself to do that, did it in my sandbox and my daughter did it as well, was very underwhelming.... :confused: