EA Forums - Banner

List of tasks for animating buildings

Replies

• EllieGuseman
    1593 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Crouching Panda, Hidden Eggroll-Lenny and Carl-1H-Order Take Out
  • You Only Own Twice- Cletus-1H-Look for Second-hand Underwear and Toothbrushes

Finally I can send Cletus on a 60m task without seeing him whittle.....

And get him out of it without ruining the corn!

Can't quite bring myself to do that, did it in my sandbox and my daughter did it as well, was very underwhelming.... :confused:

Do you mean growing corn is underwhelming? Because I couldnt agree more. I only do it because I never remember to set a crop at Cleatus' farm. With the corn I never forget, its always done.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I did it for Xmas for the first time and then cleared it totally not realizing. :( and of course had forgotten to pay attention at all. Oh well
    Have Brandine expecting her first lol got about 53days left.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • You Only Own Twice- Cletus-1H-Look for Second-hand Underwear and Toothbrushes

Finally I can send Cletus on a 60m task without seeing him whittle.....

And get him out of it without ruining the corn!

Can't quite bring myself to do that, did it in my sandbox and my daughter did it as well, was very underwhelming.... :confused:

Do you mean growing corn is underwhelming? Because I couldnt agree more. I only do it because I never remember to set a crop at Cleatus' farm. With the corn I never forget, its always done.

Yup... that's what I meant.. I remember joking with my daughter though saying "You know how it says actual corn?... I wonder if in 90 days time you get a knock on the door and someone is there with a big bale of corn for you"
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • I did it for Xmas for the first time and then cleared it totally not realizing. :( and of course had forgotten to pay attention at all. Oh well
    Have Brandine expecting her first lol got about 53days left.

Dony worry you didnt miss anything. It clears like any other task.

Ive got my corn synced with Brandines litter. 27 days and counting!
  • Credit to @tapebelt for info about Stoner's Pot Palace - Wise Guy 10H
    WS0gTEl.png
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Credit to @tapebelt for the following info:
    Sha-Boom Ka-Boom Cafe: Smithers 1H task - Get Fries With That Shake

• should I buy the Night Hawk Diner 90 doughnuts since its just more stuff to the spy acts or Sha-Boom Ka-Boom Cafe
  • Nighthawk comes with Rex Banner for just 20 more donuts. I always get the buildings that have a character before a standalone.
  • should I buy the Night Hawk Diner 90 doughnuts since its just more stuff to the spy acts or Sha-Boom Ka-Boom Cafe

Get which ever one YOU like better.
  • Painless dentistry : Price out some braces - Lisa 1H
    Credit to @tapebelt for the info.
    u0JZ7Aal.jpg
    8lWnvyil.jpg
  • Credit to @tapebelt for this info:
    Cypress Creek Home. Task: Marge - (1hr) Drink to Cope With Ennui
    KTDj5Kg.png
  • rockyb2006
    657 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Great list! But I am curious if there is a list of decorations that can animate a character (example: Perfect Beer Truck-Homer dances in beer animation). I would like to know if I have any decorations in inventory that I should take out.
  • Oh like the theatre stages or Baal. Homer on the lift thing (cloths line type thing) homer polyvac. Actually some of those are buildings but characters preform outside it.
    Things like that?
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Muhsterino
    4171 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Great list! But I am curious if there is a list of decorations that can animate a character (example: Perfect Beer Truck-Homer dances in beer animation). I would like to know if I have any decorations in inventory that I should take out.
    I can't guarantee that every deco that has a task is included, but here is my deco listing:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/88570/tasks-with-decorations#latest
    FYI, there is already a link at the start of this thread to my deco list.
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • @Muhsterino thanks for that list! Very helpful. :smile:
  • Knot What It Seams - Wise Guy can use his 10H task to animate it, unsure if there is another character that also has a task there:
    Ml2lRojl.jpg
    nQGwYCOl.jpg
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Knot What It Seams - Wise Guy can use his 10H task to animate it, unsure if there is another character that also has a task there:
    Ml2lRojl.jpg
    nQGwYCOl.jpg

smithers has a 1 hour task there.

Task: Smithers - (1hr) Dress for Success
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • @tapebelt Thank you :smiley:
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    @tapebelt Thank you :smiley:

thank YOU for making all these awesome lists and guides. invaluable stuff!
    if you hard. then you hard.