EA Forums - Banner

List of tasks for animating buildings

Replies

• So here's something interesting I noted. LT Smashs' 1 hour task is a "visual task" in which he just simply stands outside a building. So If you want to see your building (he doesn't use all buildings though) animated, just place it near him. He will stand outside it and you'll be able to see the animation. I thought that's pretty cool.
  • So here's something interesting I noted. LT Smashs' 1 hour task is a "visual task" in which he just simply stands outside a building. So If you want to see your building (he doesn't use all buildings though) animated, just place it near him. He will stand outside it and you'll be able to see the animation. I thought that's pretty cool.
    Thanks for mentioning this, according to TSTOaddicts, his 1H task 'Shop For Doomsday Supplies' can take place at 'various stores'. If anyone has any screenshots of him at a building that doesn't have any characters listed then please post them here. Here are a few buildings he went to for the task, although they all have characters listed who can animate them already:
    2y3HBJam.jpg
    DrE0178m.jpg
    naBNmsCm.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • A few more L. T. Smash locations:
    vaMCZvDm.jpgnC4pxCNm.jpg
    O78XTODm.jpgJZHv2WZm.jpg
    CywmAIem.jpg
  • I keep the wise guy in the Monorail café 24 hours serving food, it's the only way to animate it

:)
  • Lee3472 wrote: »
    I keep the wise guy in the Monorail café 24 hours serving food, it's the only way to animate it :)
    @Lee3472 Thanks for the info. :)
    I have added all the information from recent events to the first post, up to and including Homerpalooza.
  • County Fair buildings:
    bY4cl2hl.jpg
  • Some more places L.T. Smash can animate. Most exciting is the first one:
    WbyX8ex.png?1
    tRo3xDd.png?1
    5qSwyCb.png?1
    lBZw3Yg.png?1
  • Thank you Ellie :D
  • If I weren't so lazy, I'd be very tempted to do a slideshow of all the LT Smash locations with him outside while R.E.M.'s "Stand" is playing.
  • If I weren't so lazy, I'd be very tempted to do a slideshow of all the LT Smash locations with him outside while R.E.M.'s "Stand" is playing.
    Thanks for the earworm buddy, now I'm gonna have that reverberating round my brain for the next week or so.... :disappointed:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Noted the other day that Martin had a new 4hr Job 'Feed the Owls' .. If you're a fan of the animation when you click the Magic Tower whilst clearing goblins... then this is for you, as it loops that animation for the whole time...

Screenshot_2017-10-08-16-18-27.jpg

Also the Wizard School has 8hr tasks for all the kids (and even Fallout Boy) but all it does is make the flags flutter and show 'lighting' in the roof windows...

Screenshot_2017-10-08-19-22-49.jpg
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Awesome list, thanks for all the hard work getting this together
  • johncolombo
    11066 posts Senior Moderator
    Some more places L.T. Smash can animate. Most exciting is the first one:
    WbyX8ex.png?1
    tRo3xDd.png?1
    5qSwyCb.png?1
    lBZw3Yg.png?1

Nice. Thanks
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • An area of my town was randomly animated, which included Springfield Henge.
    BnwsAIBl.jpg
  • Love this!

Worthy of being a STICKY
  • Love this!

Worthy of being a STICKY
    Tap on the sticky near the top of general discussion ‘Tips for new players and other links’. On the first page of that thread you will find a link to this one.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    An area of my town was randomly animated, which included Springfield Henge.
    BnwsAIBl.jpg

I didn't know/remember it did that!
  • Muhsterino
    4245 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    THOH 2017:
    MSiEmNml.jpg
    UnU7Yp3l.jpg
    SduTfoTl.jpg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    ^^@Muhsterino: Thanks so much for keeping up with the building animations. I love to see them activated. Here's a few more:
    Magic Tower - Martin - Feed the Owls - 4 hrs
    Magic Academy - Most, if not all (I have Gina Vendetti there now) Springfield Kids - Attend wizarding school - 8 hrs
    Magic Academy Library - Angelica Button - Organize her own series - 8 hrs
    Great Raymondo's Home - Great Raymondo - Expedite chores with magic - 8 hrs
    I'm not sure why the Walking KEM is listed. Wouldn't sending Apu on his 4 hr task ruin the capability to send all other Springfielders there at once? Also, it is animated by default.
  • @mystery2mi and to @Dougie_Powers_17 (who posted earlier in this thread, I can be so forgetful at times!) Thanks for the info for this event, I have added the tasks that I missed.
    The Great Raymondo's task 'Expedite chores with magic' is his 12H task. I listed the Walking KEM for sake of completeness.