EA Forums - Banner

List of tasks for animating buildings

Replies

• Sorry I don't have a screen shot but one of Willie's 4 hours (catch an axe in the back) animates the Shinning Hotel.
  • Sorry I don't have a screen shot but one of Willie's 4 hours (catch an axe in the back) animates the Shinning Hotel.
    This is already listed on the first page as it was available previously.
    Count Dracula has a 24h task at the House of Evil.

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • A couple of THOH 2017 images:
    XBrWmOsl.jpg
    sOoQehbm.jpg
    HoA35FGl.jpg
    XcRWkOKm.jpg
  • Snake! Who woulda thought? Thanks @Muhsterino : :)
  • Did I miss anyone mentioning that Dracula animates a bloodmobile... was wondering what on earth was going on when I saw it all flashing lights and everything behind my hospital... maybe it's already covered, if so, my apologies and let's just call this post a 'bump' :lol:

You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Did I miss anyone mentioning that Dracula animates a bloodmobile... was wondering what on earth was going on when I saw it all flashing lights and everything behind my hospital... maybe it's already covered, if so, my apologies and let's just call this post a 'bump' :lol:
    Yes I do know about that, but I still need to update my tasks with decorations thread.
    didn’t know that but does make sense. What task does Dracula do there? I guess i missed that info also but my bloodmobile is kinda hidden behind Monorail tracks so its easy to miss. Now thinking about moving it to THOH area so i don’t forget next year
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
    didn’t know that but does make sense. What task does Dracula do there? I guess i missed that info also but my bloodmobile is kinda hidden behind Monorail tracks so its easy to miss. Now thinking about moving it to THOH area so i don’t forget next year

Think it was "Collect Donations" the 12hr one... I might be wrong on the length of the task though
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    thanks dougie, 12hr is correct @Muhsterino posted it in another post that i just read
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thanksgiving 2017.
    lkmgH9fl.jpg
    FgOo01Ml.jpg
    LufZ4qCl.jpg
    WLeRLhyl.jpg
    npAGml6l.jpg
  • Add the Unicorn Wizard 12 hour to Springfield Downs for animation.
  • Add the Unicorn Wizard 12 hour to Springfield Downs for animation.
    Thanks for that info, but I already have a few characters listed for Springfield Downs. The list would be far too long if I added all characters jobs at every building.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Add the Unicorn Wizard 12 hour to Springfield Downs for animation.
    Thanks for that info, but I already have a few characters listed for Springfield Downs. The list would be far too long if I added all characters jobs at every building.

Np I happened to notice it when I set up stuff for the night the other day.
  • Wise Guy definitely is a superstar when it comes to the number of buildings he can animate !
  • Animate Rigellian Spaceship ? I think Buddha must reach a certain quest. Pretty awesome animation I saw on a couple of friends' towns
  • Someday maybe, we'll be able to tap a building and send affiliated characters on task from a drop down menu.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Muhsterino
    4243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Wise Guy does have a 10 hour clerk shift at Krusty’s Kristmas On Ice.
    The invasion before Christmas.
    kBTixJml.jpg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • Muhsterino
    4243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    A few new buildings animated:
    vne10Wcl.jpg
    uPUesQrl.jpg
    rSFghznl.jpg
    TzTQLJGl.jpg
    gW6b4Wul.jpg
    IOflEtgm.jpg
    eXMOuyim.jpg
    PUGPRMum.jpg
    z2Do1HNm.jpg
    eeoRgccm.jpg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • doubleyewgee
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Why did Lyla’s awesome Zen Out animation become a nonexistent animation for for the **** Rigellian Spaceship? Sad face.
    Post edited by doubleyewgee on
    W.G.
  • Magnificent!!!