EA Forums - Banner

Dare I say it ?!?

Prev13
Well... I'm glad at least somebody around here is gettin' some lovin'.

Replies

• cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    managed to get into some towns but still not everyone but i'm hoping hey i managed to get enough hearts from the towns i visited to get Phineas Q Butterfats some its all good
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have just got my first cards delivered to my town too! Managed to visit a few more of my friends towns too that I couldn't earlier!

MellyTan , H1 and Simpsons00001 I got you all!

Still unable to visit the majority of my friends though :(
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I just got into about a 1/3 of my neighbors. It doesn't look like anybody can get into mine yet though because I haven't gotten any loving. *pouts*
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2013
    I haven't received any yet, however the game is letting me visit a lot more town in the past 10 minutes!!

Yay...just managed to get 3 hearts in one visit!!
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    Nope still cant visit:-(
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I have just got my first cards delivered to my town too! Managed to visit a few more of my friends towns too that I couldn't earlier!

Woohoo! Now to see if I can give you some sugar back!
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited January 2013
    Managed to access a few friends town!! i got like 60 hearts! :P
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I just got into about a 1/3 of my neighbors. It doesn't look like anybody can get into mine yet though because I haven't gotten any loving. *pouts*

No I couldn't get into your town :(

Have to say, that new valentine rose arch would look lovely in your wedding area! Want to see your town without snow, and be able to move around it without fear of crashing! :mrgreen:
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    I logged on and had ALOT of love from my friends but sadly of those that were able to visit mine I still couldn't get in to them. Was able to get a few thought.

I love how it tells you who it was from :D
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

No I couldn't get into your town :(

Have to say, that new valentine rose arch would look lovely in your wedding area! Want to see your town without snow, and be able to move around it without fear of crashing! :mrgreen:

One of my neighbors that I was able to access had a slew of the rose arches set up in their wedding area. I was drooling! But I want those buildings first then I'll get the arches.

I went decorating crazy so it's all tree-y and shrub-y now. Flowers, flowers everywhere and water fountains hehe.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Now if I could just stay connected....constantly timing out
  • DDock361
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah it's starting to work for me as well. I think I was able to visit around 8 people in the last hour. No rhyme or reason but it seems like they are slowly coming around. Hopefully by tomorrow everything will be working correctly. I wonder if EA is having to clear each town individually?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Now if I could just stay connected....constantly timing out

...and it starts.....

Now that people are slowly being allowed back into the towns, the server issues are gearing back up. Soon we will all be crashing again.
  • a308936
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    ooooh, just visited a few more... including SPIFFY! Yay. I've got tons of love to give... even if I get no love back. Can anyone screengrab what RECEIVING valentines look like?
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sent some hearts to my loved ones!

(I got 3 in one visit in H1's town
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I've gotten enough from ppl who can get in my town an the ten ppl I can visit to be able to get the first two buildings, the pond, an arch an a flower planter. Just need the mini golf place for buildings an the train, topiary and hammock for decorations but ill prob try for a bunch if that stuff to do something with an once ea fixes this I can rack up hearts in no time
  • aswood2
    12 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have a question for those more knowledgeable then me in this game, I'm up to being able to visit about 1/3 of my friends, but it seems completely random as to what buildings I can send valentines to. In one town I can to almost every building and in other towns there are none I can send them to. Does anyone know how that works?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Slinky, I got into your town and Simpsons. Did you get valentines from me?

I can get into AudioBrains town but there are no valentines for me to click on. It is the only town that I can access where that is happening.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    Only some characters can receive a valentines day card.
    And If there doing a task in a house, that house will have the card on it.
    Or if there task is outside
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I hope this glitch is being fixed now. I was playing during a break at work and suddenly I was booted out and have been unable to log back in. I hope this is a server update that will allow me to not only log back in later, but visit neighbors.

Hope! Hope!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!