EA Forums - Banner

Victor's Secret Worth It?

It's the only option for me in the 1400 box, and I currently have ~$800. I won't get to $1400 but worth spending a small amount of donuts for it to make the diffference right before the timer runs out?

Replies

• I wanted it but accidentally bought the Fort Sensible thanks to the buy button being a little too instant. Oh well.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I might end up buying it. I have sequel stop, mall,Mr.plow , Victor secret. And will only have enough to $$ to open one more for free. After that I might end up paying donuts to open them.
  • I cant recall if anybody has tasks there I earned from a previous Christmas event. If it cost doughnuts then no.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Also only item for me. Not sure if I'll spend a little more to get it or a lot more to buy my only last platinum item - the slide factory. Probably the slide factory.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • not worh any donuts to me. got as a mystery gift but didn't buy when offered
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I think it looks nice in the upscale shopping district but otherwise it's just another building with a pretty low payout. I think Marge has 1 uneventful task there.
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    It's a handsome building and it looks great when animated! Also I think it gets Christmas decorations during the holiday season, then reverts to normal the rest of the year! I think thats how it works :flushed: anyway it's a nice building.
    victorssecret_menu.png?w=240150px-Tapped_Out_Victor's_Secret.png
  • I like it. Added it to my mall. As heyababy said, it has holiday decorations. Kinda cool.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.