EA Forums - Banner

Why u do this, EA

I bought some icebergs, cuz why not, they are limited time. Now I thought let's buy some and then store them, perhaps I will use them.

BUT YOU CAN'T!

Now I have 20 small icebergs in the ocean that can't be stored.

Replies

• Probably after the game is returned to non-winter mode they'll be store'able. Other items aren't store'able for a while too.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • That's odd, I've stored my small icebergs.
  • wait uh? you can't store them??? i just stored one lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • its funny, i logged on and was able to store them, kinda weird
  • When you couldn't store them, were you trying that right after you bought them without leaving edit mode? That never works, as far as I can tell. Probably the game has to collect XP first, and it does that when you leave edit mode.
  • cimddwc1 wrote: »
    When you couldn't store them, were you trying that right after you bought them without leaving edit mode? That never works, as far as I can tell. Probably the game has to collect XP first, and it does that when you leave edit mode.

Thats quite possible, oh well its solved now
  • i´m not capable to visit my friends , i mean yes i can visit them, but no make any task , just touch the gnome
  • yes you need to collect xp etc. to then place it in storage etc.
    it happens a lot like in SH
  • Why u do this, OP? You scared me. I checked after I bought my first to avoid this very problem of having a dozen icebergs forever in my ocean. I'm glad you were wrong....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Also why was there a update right after in morning where last prize track item was taken down. Was so close but had work like unlike others so can pay to keep game goin like others that support it but no thanks ea. Also mr burns still earning event currency but hey it's cool cause it's worthless. Could have kept prize track up for 1-2 days like usual but they decided to screw over fans. Thanks ea. Always so nice to see u be good to you're fan base. Also Maggie's star fish outfit prob won't be available for purchase till next Christmas. Mr burns will def utter some deplorable words in my behalf.
  • there was no update. the date was set to be over at 8am gmt. told you i'd have been 24h and that's what it was
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Why u do this, OP? You scared me. I checked after I bought my first to avoid this very problem of having a dozen icebergs forever in my ocean. I'm glad you were wrong....
    Yep, same here.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)