EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Bug

As far as I know, several people are experiencing one or more of these problems. I myself can't access the build menu anymore or it crashes my game out.

Not really experiencing the other two though.

Replies

• x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm having the same problem as yourself as soon as I touch the build menu it crashes! Now it's crashing as soon as I touch a building to collect money from it! Such a let down been looking forward to this update
  • lvitale1119
    6 posts
    edited October 2012
    I'm having the same problem if I touch the building menu the game crashes! Please fix this problem
  • stuh777
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    Having same problem. Game will not load at all :(

After about an hour after downloading the updates the game finally loaded and is working fine.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Reecehaigh
    20 posts
    edited October 2012
    I hope the build menu crash will be fixed soon
  • x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    The game is crashing all the time doesn't matter what I do now

Either collect taxes, touch a character, select the build menu or even scrolling around my Springfield it just crashes and goes to my home screen

I want some answers EA this is unacceptable I have spent good money on this game and ever since this stupid Halloween update this game simply is ruined and will not work!!!! :evil: :evil:
  • edited October 2012
    I really wish the bugs would be sorted out once and for all! Since the Latest update, I am having the same issues as well. This games now constantly crashes then takes some time to re-open. Seriously EA fix this!!!!!!

• x KeNnY x M x
    86 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    3 days of hell and yet nothing is being done about it!!!

I won't be surprised to see my Springfield deleted by EA soon
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.