EA Forums - Banner

I got married!

2Next

Replies

• married life is a lot like unmarried life, but now you lose have your stuff if it doesnt work out
  • evant13579 wrote: »
    married life is a lot like unmarried life, but now you lose have your stuff if it doesnt work out

Truth. Congrats and remember "Don't be silly wrap your Willie!"
  • Congratulations for the marriage! <3:)
  • everytime i hear about marriages i am reminded of this song

Hopefully both of you have a long happy marriage and not a short unhappy celebrity marriage.
  • Congrats! < 3
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    evant13579 wrote: »
    married life is a lot like unmarried life, but now you lose have your stuff if it doesnt work out
    If you don't get married there may also be common law marriage (whatever it's called) where you live together at least seven years and end up still having to "split" your possessions.

Point is, go for it if you want. They're just possessions. Not as important as people....so people say. ;)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Congrats
  • Fab fab fab!!! Congratulations!!! Oh I love weddings, always make me cry <3
  • Thanks guys!
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    evant13579 wrote: »
    If you don't get married there may also be common law marriage (whatever it's called) where you live together at least seven years and end up still having to "split" your possessions.

Point is, go for it if you want. They're just possessions. Not as important as people....so people say. ;)

Very true, and i agree its just things people should mattet way more than any possessions. No one wants a relarionship to end married or not..and no one wants to put in years and money and time and love and work and leave with nothing either. .in addition to that, if it's really that big of a deal you can always get a pre-nuptial agreement even a post-nuptial if you get married first.
  • congratulations, marriage is wonderful
  • Congrats!

Nothing will change except what you smell like when you wake up!
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Congrats!

Nothing will change except what you smell like when you wake up!
    That depends on what you eat!
  • evant13579 wrote: »

I'm keeping the ring. ;)