EA Forums - Banner

What is your most enjoyable item?

Prev13
sealley123
321 posts Member
edited December 2016
I instantly get a little joy from tapping the donut boat. Cannot get enough of the falling donuts!
I would past a photo but having trouble.
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• sealley123 wrote: »
    I instantly get a little joy from tapping the donut boat. Cannot get enough of the falling donuts!
    I would past a photo but having trouble.

I'd have to say the donut boat as well. Love tapping on it :)
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Here we go:

IMG_1358_zpsaul5ljjl.png
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • I love the donut boat, too! But I'm really enjoying the otters and the bears from this event.
    11rcf8h.jpg
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • sealley123 wrote: »
    Here we go:

IMG_1358_zpsaul5ljjl.png
    I don't have it. But I understand it makes it rain Donuts, but how long does the raining of donuts last???
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    sealley123 wrote: »
    Here we go:

IMG_1358_zpsaul5ljjl.png
    I don't have it. But I understand it makes it rain Donuts, but how long does the raining of donuts last???

About 7 seconds.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I love the donut boat, too! But I'm really enjoying the otters and the bears from this event.
    11rcf8h.jpg

I really enjoy the otters too! The animation is great. Also, the polar bear & the mini icebergs. They were my favorite items released during the winter event.
  • JonOfMeans
    232 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I've got a lot of them that I keep setting off:
    The Boatload of Donuts
    Shary Bobbins "flying" by her umbrella
    Radioactive Man "seeking out crime"
    Doris the Lunchlady & Cletus grabbing a slice of pizza at Vesuvius Pizza
    and occasionally this:
    110CE6B1-FA31-484D-BBD1-48AC5E10BE91_zpsatdunwrh.jpg
  • The Snow Monster. Seeing him sweep with the broom, and remembering winning the wheelspin was glorious! He's always so happy.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I like to keep charcoal briquette on her 24 hour task and kang and kodos on their 16 hour task
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Radioactive Man film set: "My eyes! etc etc..."

A lot of folks felt it too expensive and ungainly when it was offered, but I'm stoked I got it.
  • When I was looking up the items that were released before I started playing TSTO, I was amazed at some the (donut) prices. Especially the higher priced items.
  • One I still really enjoy is big butt Skinner. Love the sound it makes :sweat_smile:
  • This may sound weird, but I like the Christmas Raccoon. I tap him every chance I can get. I also like Homer's Ballet and the newly released otter and polar bear icebergs.
  • My monorail! Actually it is divided in 4 areas, each area is independent so they can be all around my SF and SFH
  • JonOfMeans wrote: »
    I've got a lot of them that I keep setting off:
    The Boatload of Donuts
    Shary Bobbins "flying" by her umbrella
    Radioactive Man "seeking out crime"
    Doris the Lunchlady & Cletus grabbing a slice of pizza at Vesuvius Pizza
    and occasionally this:
    110CE6B1-FA31-484D-BBD1-48AC5E10BE91_zpsatdunwrh.jpg

I love doing this, and also putting everyone to sit in benches, haha. It's a guilty pleasure :p
  • The boatload of donuts and the yellow submarine are a couple of my favorites.
  • bluntcard
    3592 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I love Santa's Little Helper ( wish he had more visual tasks like running around with a newspaper in his mouth or running in circles. ).
    Post edited by bluntcard on
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • My monorail. It now goes on a huge loop over four stations in Springfield and through the two tunnels to Heights.

I also tend to play the police tank often.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    My monorail. It now goes on a huge loop over four stations in Springfield and through the two tunnels to Heights.

I also tend to play the police tank often.

I respect a good monorail. Friend request on the way.
  • heyababy47428
    1027 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    The Elf Cannon I see in other peoples towns, I tap it every time!
    elf-canon-3.png
    Wish I had one