EA Forums - Banner

What is your most enjoyable item?

Replies

• Crazy cat lady has been throwing cats for what seems like forever. Its a wonder she hasnt needed tommy john surgery yet.

The raccoon, snow monster and the dancing reindeer are also high on my list
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Plopper was my first premium purchase, and still one of my favorite.
    The farting sounds should get old for a 35 year old woman, but I love everything about the Plopper/Silo combo.
  • Plopper was my first premium purchase, and still one of my favorite.
    The farting sounds should get old for a 35 year old woman, but I love everything about the Plopper/Silo combo.

How could I have forgot about Plopper? I tap the silo everytime I pass it. Fun for a 40 year old man too!
  • Plopper +1
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I also love Santa's Little Helper ( wish he had more visual tasks like running around with a newspaper in his mouth or running in circles. ).

Does SLH even have any visuals? I usually just put him on the snowglobe task thats the only time I get to see 'em
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    My monorail. It now goes on a huge loop over four stations in Springfield and through the two tunnels to Heights.

I also tend to play the police tank often.

I respect a good monorail. Friend request on the way.

Hi Thanks Trevor. I will go through my town to see who is inactive as at moment I am full.
  • Pretty nice examples. I got to go back and look at some of these mentioned items and jobs. I keep my sound off and have missed out on some neat sound effects. Nice pic of getting so many in front of city all at once jonofmeans. And tapping the police tank and the elf cannon really are fun!
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
    168sean168 wrote: »
    My monorail. It now goes on a huge loop over four stations in Springfield and through the two tunnels to Heights.

Hi Thanks Trevor. I will go through my town to see who is inactive as at moment I am full.

Awesome! Look forward to seeing it.

• I love the bad dream house animated and the sequel stop animation is fun too. I also really like Martin's 12 hour task at the ice palace, so cool. Lucille's visual tasks always make me smile.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • The zombie sandwich :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The zombie sandwich :)

I agree. I also have to tap on Egg Council Guy every time I see him.

Hey you have a super long fun monorail! Definitely longer than mine.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    I also love Santa's Little Helper ( wish he had more visual tasks like running around with a newspaper in his mouth or running in circles. ).

Does SLH even have any visuals? I usually just put him on the snowglobe task thats the only time I get to see 'em

In the new year I wish they would give us a task where we can see him chase his tail again, and dog house where we can see him sleep.
  • I like Martin and CBG fight on the roof of his store.

Hey you have a super long fun monorail! Definitely longer than mine.

Thanks! :) I love your rail line too. Thanks for adding me.

*one of my favourite items is one I just got, the Snow Monster. I love his happy, silly grin.
    I also like how my escalator drops the characters right behind my slaughterhouse.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited January 2017

*one of my favourite items is one I just got, the Snow Monster. I love his happy, silly grin

I couldn't agree more, I just wish he had more then 1 visual task
  • One of my favourite tappable items is the circus bear ( think that is what it's called ) that you tap and goes around the circular Base in a car whilst playing at tune.

I like my monorail too.
    5 stations two-way line all over my city. But still can't use the tunnels yet.

Add to see: aabcampos2
  • aabcampos wrote: »

I like my monorail too.
    5 stations two-way line all over my city. But still can't use the tunnels yet.

Add to see: aabcampos2

Yeah I had the same dilemma with the tunnels but I found a way. Check my town
  • My monorail! Actually it is divided in 4 areas, each area is independent so they can be all around my SF and SFH

I've "officially" got one huge monorail going around the whole town. But I also hid a few breaks in the tracks behind buildings, so you can actually see four trains going back and forth between stations at the same time.