EA Forums - Banner

What is your most enjoyable item?

13Next

Replies

• superefrain7
    224 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    My monorail! Actually it is divided in 4 areas, each area is independent so they can be all around my SF and SFH

I've "officially" got one huge monorail going around the whole town. But I also hid a few breaks in the tracks behind buildings, so you can actually see four trains going back and forth between stations at the same time.

Yeah mine is similar. Mall o Rail is all along SH, the Springfield main station goes back and forth to SH through the tunnels, and the others Cletus and North Pole go to larger areas that I am still trying to figure out!
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    My monorail. It now goes on a huge loop over four stations in Springfield and through the two tunnels to Heights.

I also tend to play the police tank often.

I like my monorail too.
    5 stations two-way line all over my city. But still can't use the tunnels yet.

Add to see: aabcampos2

Oh. I need to go through my friend list again as it is full
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I love the bad dream house animated and the sequel stop animation is fun too. I also really like Martin's 12 hour task at the ice palace, so cool. Lucille's visual tasks always make me smile.
    Who/what are the Sequel Stop tasks? I been trying to "figure them out"/"remember them" since shortly after I ran them way back in the beginning.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    aabcampos wrote: »
    My monorail. It now goes on a huge loop over four stations in Springfield and through the two tunnels to Heights.

I also tend to play the police tank often.

I like my monorail too.
    5 stations two-way line all over my city. But still can't use the tunnels yet.

Add to see: aabcampos2

Oh. I need to go through my friend list again as it is full

Hi AAB, you got an very interesting railway design of double loop with two trains. Enjoyed the ride!
  • JonOfMeans wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I love the bad dream house animated and the sequel stop animation is fun too. I also really like Martin's 12 hour task at the ice palace, so cool. Lucille's visual tasks always make me smile.
    Who/what are the Sequel Stop tasks? I been trying to "figure them out"/"remember them" since shortly after I ran them way back in the beginning.
    You can check who has tasks at various buildings here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/88574/buildings-tasks#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • The singing stones
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Hi AAB, you got an very interesting railway design of double loop with two trains. Enjoyed the ride!

Hi

Thanks !

The trick is to keep one loop going clockwise and the other going counterclockwise.
  • jukan00
    2316 posts Member
    Have to be the CBH for me. Homer riding his fixie is probably my favorite task in the whole game. And that's saying a lot.
  • Hands down the Zombie Sandwich. Halloween or no Halloween, there is always a place for zombies in my town.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • jukan00 wrote: »
    Have to be the CBH for me. Homer riding his fixie is probably my favorite task in the whole game. And that's saying a lot.

Ah, yes! That's a great one too!
  • aabcampos wrote: »

Hi

Thanks !

The trick is to keep one loop going clockwise and the other going counterclockwise.

That is a smart move AAB
  • jukan00 wrote: »

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Plopper was my first premium purchase, and still one of my favorite.
    The farting sounds should get old for a 35 year old woman, but I love everything about the Plopper/Silo combo.

This 42 year old woman likes tapping the silo in combination with certain characters. E.g. "Silo" then Skinner "I'm putting all your..."

I like clicking the zombies and vomiting frog.

I miss kudos and kang doing their evil chortle at the UFO

Dr. Nick's lines still makes me chuckle.

I don't think I get as much joy out of tapping as I do seeing the way I have laid out my town. I am probably the only one that chuckles, but that's okay with me. In my mind I create stories of why an item has to be in a certain place. E.g. The captain's ship docked at the pier near the itchy & scratchy store to off-load his counterfeits. The Krusty oil rig surrounded windmills, (secretly just fueled from the crude) to (in Krusty voice) "appease those hippies" with his alternative energy. The secret path behind Ziff Corp to the North Pole. My triforce shrubs point the way through the woods to the Fairy (aka valentines) Fountain. Etc.