EA Forums - Banner

Coffee

Prev13
how do you drink it? during the holiday seasons i like to use the holiday creamers but for the most part i drink my coffee black...no sugar or anything....
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• Usually with cream and no sugar.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I only drink iced coffee. Hot coffee bothers my stomach. I have given up drinking coffee daily, because I realized that the amount of creamer I have to use to make it taste good was not all that healthy. I will still drink coffee occasionally on the weekend but otherwise I am living without it.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I only drink iced coffee. Hot coffee bothers my stomach. I have given up drinking coffee daily, because I realized that the amount of creamer I have to use to make it taste good was not all that healthy. I will still drink coffee occasionally on the weekend but otherwise I am living without it.

that really makes me sad...!! :(
  • I'll drink coffee every way you can make it.

Iced, black, so much cream n sugar it be comes like HaagenDaz ice cream... Yum!

Unfortunately coffee is on my restricted list now. Not only does the acidity bother my stomach now, I'm concerned it was contributing to getting some painful kidney stones.

In my older age, I've realized I don't need the extra caffeine, sugar, or cream now that I'm lactose intolerant too.

But I still have a cup at least once a week, in some form. Dunkin Donuts cold brew with mocha syrup only is my new favorite.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Don't cos I hate it.
  • that is really sad too!! i use to be able to drink 2 pots a day though and now i have honestly cut down a lot...3 cups will do me on my work days and on my off work days i will drink more but now it just turns me into a jittery mess...that ends up worrying my husband...i can space them out which helps somewhat...
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Don't cos I hate it.

yeah i already knew that... :p
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Don't cos I hate it.

yeah i already knew that... :p
    :lol: my tea has to be very stong with no sugar. If you must know :mrgreen:

• ;) i only drink tea when im trying to detox...!!
  • and in case this is misconscrued *however you spell that* detox from alcohol....in which case...is a rarity...i love my alcohol too much!!
  • and in case this is misconscrued *however you spell that* detox from alcohol....in which case...is a rarity...i love my alcohol too much!!
    Detox from alcohol :astonished: go wash your mouth out with soap :lol:
  • lol right? lol
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    and in case this is misconscrued *however you spell that* detox from alcohol....in which case...is a rarity...i love my alcohol too much!!

:lol: The first thing that came to my mind was one of those body detox diets.
    that is really sad too!! i use to be able to drink 2 pots a day though and now i have honestly cut down a lot...3 cups will do me on my work days and on my off work days i will drink more but now it just turns me into a jittery mess...that ends up worrying my husband...i can space them out which helps somewhat...

I didn't realize how much my body was relying to caffeine until I stopped drinking coffee regularly. I was not a nice person to be around for the first week or so.
  • Coffee!!!

When I was having to be onsite for work, I drank like 2/3 large cups a day, weekdays (21oz cups). Apparently my body didn't like that much caffeine since I started to feel a bit sick so I cut back to one a day. Work has this nice Hawaiian hazelnut blend coffee, which I add four sugars and two of those tiny cups of hazelnut creamer. Now I only go onsite once a month, so I only get that coffee then. On weekends when I take my mom out to eat at IHOP, if it's warm I get the mocha iced coffee, cold outside I get the never empty coffee pot with hazelnut creamer....and my cat just jumped on my chest to lick my earlobe... :D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Black
  • We only have instant 'coffee' at home and I take that black/no sugar each night, and each weekday morning before school I have a double espresso.

How do you all take tea? I like it brewed for a good 10-15 minutes and take it black.

Milk is ick. :unamused:
  • One cream and no sugar or black. My balance is two cups a day in the morning - 1 on wake up at 6am (usually a Keurig cup of something strong like a French roast) and then one at work b/w 9 and 10 - Starbucks grande or a Tims medium. Larger sizes will give me the caffeine shakes. Decaf only after dinner - a good Kona or something from Bridgehead.
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • I love coffee but I noticed I have some issues after drinking it. Last time I had an anxiety crisis right after drinking and I went to the hospital. :neutral:
  • Intravenously, obviously.

giphy.gif
  • Black coffee in the am. Hot tea in the afternoon. If the weather's hot, iced mocha or ice tea.
    And a few diet dews in between. Love my caffeine.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!