EA Forums - Banner

Coffee

Replies

• Coffee is the most disgusting drink ever. I have no idea how so many people like the taste of dirt.
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    Coffee is the most disgusting drink ever. I have no idea how so many people like the taste of dirt.
    I have to agree. No matter how much sweetener is used it's still tastes disgusting.
  • I like my coffee like i like my woman! In a plastic cup!

????
  • I like my coffee like i like my woman! In a plastic cup!

????

doesnt that burn your hands?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I like my coffee like i like my women! 2 girls 1 cup!

????
  • ewww just ewww
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    It's enjoyable
  • moxxee wrote: »
    It's enjoyable

2 girls and one cup???
  • i_like_my_coffee_black_just_like_my_metal_mugs-rb5c296e633a646bf8da41886f7cf1815_x7jgr_8byvr_512.jpg
  • Half and half with 2 sugars, all day everyday
  • 168sean168
    3805 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I drink one thick hot coffee mixed with condensed milk and sugar daily. Sometimes I just make my own from those cheap three in one instant powder. I wanted to quit actually but I am addicted. I will have a headache if I don't drink one daily.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I drink one thick hot coffee mixed with condensed milk and sugar daily. Sometimes I just make my own from those cheap three in one instant powder. I wanted to quit actually but I am addicted. I will have a headache if I don't drink one daily.
    I have several cups a day, but I can quit whenever I want. I don't have a problem.
    I have several cups a day, but I can quit whenever I want. I don't have a problem.

9669692412083708.jpg

9669692412083708.jpg

w-pill-bottle-coffee-mug43152.jpg
  • johncolombo
    11382 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Black - 1 cup in the am or pm depending on when I get up
    e1ngiz31hze5.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I'm addicted to iced coffee. A few years ago it was so bad that I was double **** them. Always had the shakes. Jittery, crazy. It actually gave me headaches, made my heart race. My breakfast, lunch, and dinner would be coffee. My mother said I had a problem and told me I needed to stop. Then she turned around at Christmas time and bought me a frappe maker. It was then that I knew what an enabler was.
  • I'm addicted to iced coffee. A few years ago it was so bad that I was double **** them. Always had the shakes. Jittery, crazy. It actually gave me headaches, made my heart race. My breakfast, lunch, and dinner would be coffee. My mother said I had a problem and told me I needed to stop. Then she turned around at Christmas time and bought me a frappe maker. It was then that I knew what an enabler was.

I Lol'd at that!!! I love my coffee in the morning but I definitely have to cut myself off at some point so I'm not up all night!!!
  • You bet your cute little angus that I drink my coffee with rum.
  • I think I could quit. Just let the headache runs for two days. Other than that, I am conveniently saying I am addicted as an excuse. By the way, my doc asked me to quit coffee as there were times my heart beat very fast and feels like blacking out. I suggested coffee could be the reason and doc agreed
  • s-l300.jpg

There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh