Just a reminder about Rail Yard day

Prev13
In a week on January 10th it will be rail yard day as well so get ready

Replies

• e85aedd56744b03836d9efa75f447876.jpg
    ?????
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    Which day of the week does this fall on?
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
    Which day of the week does this fall on?

Same day as every week

But don't worry there will be a post that day to tell everyone something they already know.
  • So once I complete all the blueprints I will be able to start earning donuts?
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks @MaxxSpider

I'm an idi0t, after all, and need this vital information regurgitated ad nauseum. Will keep an eye out for these helpful threads. :+1:
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Sorry to sound like an idiot, can tell most you guys don't need this info but I have no idea what rail yard day is.

Is there a previous post about it?

Thanks in advance
  • j-n-n-a-x wrote: »
    Sorry to sound like an ****, can tell most you guys don't need this info but I have no idea what rail yard day is.

Thanks in advance

use the search function and i bet you can find one thread created every week for it

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Extremely funny. Without this meta thread I would have no humor in my life. It's that important.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
    j-n-n-a-x wrote: »
    Sorry to sound like an ****, can tell most you guys don't need this info but I have no idea what rail yard day is.

Thanks in advance

use the search function and i bet you can find one thread created every week for it

Yeah tons of threads reminding people that it's Tuesday but struggling to find a post explaining what is actually is?
    MaxxSpider wrote: »

Thanks in advance

Yeah tons of threads reminding people that it's Tuesday but struggling to find a post explaining what is actually is?

The monorail yard lets you build tracks and collect donuts (at the end of the cycle) each week. You need about 15-20 characters to produce resources in the Springfield dump so it's a reminder not to put those characters on 24 hour tasks before hand. The cycle starts on a Tuesday every week.
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• AirurandoP wrote: »

Thanks in advance

The monorail yard lets you build tracks and collect donuts (at the end of the cycle) each week. You need about 15-20 characters to produce resources in the Springfield dump so it's a reminder not to put those characters on 24 hour tasks before hand. The cycle starts on a Tuesday every week.

Thank you!!!

I must not be far enough into it to have this option. Pretty new to game. Thanks for the info :) much appreciated
    AirurandoP wrote: »

Thanks in advance

Thank you!!!

I must not be far enough into it to have this option. Pretty new to game. Thanks for the info :) much appreciated

You're welcome. If you google the TSTO wiki page (not allowed to post a link here) it will explain all about the monorail.

It was obtainable during a specific couple of monorail events so not sure you can get it unless another monorail event comes around again.
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• wadebear
    3587 posts Member
    It's now just part of the game. You get it when you reach Level 20.
  • 20b4742b0c604cbe8610935678c4e558?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=c1fd6b9484ff489a1721eb0b1345ba37.....
  • Today is the day i ignore monorail. I dont need anymore track peices. Donuts come easier than that by not sending my charactors there.
    Thanks for the info maxx I would've forgotten about it.
  • only 6 more days until rail yard day
  • only 5 more days until rail yard day
  • 4 more days until rail yard day
  • Can you please call me at 3:00 am GMT every Tuesday to remind me? My number is 867-5309. Ask for Jenny
    If at first you don't succeed, just give up-Homer J. Simpson
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!