EA Forums - Banner

Is Father Sean worth it for 100 donuts?

I didn't win him or sherry bobbins in Easter wheel event. i didn't buy him for $150 when he was available again during yard sale event.

is he worth it? one character, no building. does he pay out premium?

thanks all
First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP

Replies

• jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    His riding around on a motorbike visual task is pretty cool, but that price is pretty steep for a one off character from a later season episode.
  • Meh, not to me. I have over 160 characters. If it doesn't come with a building or decoration, I'm not too interested.
  • yes, good point as i have over 150 characters as it is right now.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I've been playing for a couple of years and it's the first time that I've seen him released again.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • jukan00 wrote: »
    His riding around on a motorbike visual task is pretty cool, but that price is pretty steep for a one off character from a later season episode.

Mindy has the same task and if you ask me, she's a more important character. He's not whorty of his prize
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    jukan00 wrote: »

Mindy has the same task and if you ask me, she's a more important character. He's not whorty of his prize

I agree. Classic episode.
  • I got him as didn't manage to get him during the dreaded Easter event.