EA Forums - Banner

ASSIGN YOUR CHARACTERS TO TASKS!!!

That theory doesn't hold well with my town. When everyone first started being able to visit my town earlier I ended up with 100+ hearts and all my characters were just wandering around doing nothing. in the last hour I put all my characters on tasks and the flow of hearts almost stopped. How would I get so many hearts if the people visiting didn't have the cards to tap on because my characters were all a lazy bunch? So either I have a fluke town or the theory about they having to be on task falls through.

Replies

• joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just sent my characters on tasks. I was getting and Receiving hearts so theory is wrong.
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    All of my characters are roaming and I'm constantly receiving cards.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    Guys, show screenshots, don't just say there warming and your getting the cards.

From what i saw, the characters MUST be on a task in or outside a building to give/recieve a card
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Guys, show screenshots, don't just say there warming and your getting the cards.

From what i saw, the characters MUST be on a task in or outside a building to give/recieve a card

I would have if I would have known this was a theory floating around but I didnt know about it till after I got out of class and collected all my hearts. I have also sent all my characters on 24 hour tasks since then also.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.