EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else loose Bigclaw?

I haven't seen my Bigclaw character for a few weeks. I've seen him/her/it in neighbor's Springfields. Do you still have Bigclaw?

Replies

• Tapped him today

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• 00mesmerelda00
    2724 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Mine likes to hang out on the boardwalk ....did you store him?
  • If you put Homer on his joint task with Bigclaw at the Wildlife Sanctuary, you can store it and put it back out to quickly locate Bigclaw.
  • S0Refined wrote: »
    If you put Homer on his joint task with Bigclaw at the Wildlife Sanctuary, you can store it and put it back out to quickly locate Bigclaw.

Good tip! I just click big claw when I see him around. Usually at least twice a week.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I had found him the other day and was the first time since the end of that event. I can't be bothered to look for him anymore and I can't be bothered to send homer to fight him. He'll turn up sooner or later.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Been looking for him for a couple days, hard bugger or buzzard should i say, to find. Want to get those SH pills from him.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    Been looking for him for a couple days, hard bugger or buzzard should i say, to find. Want to get those SH pills from him.
    Just send homer to fight him then once task done tap him.
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Rich0913 wrote: »

Thanks
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    HomerND84 wrote: »
    Rich0913 wrote: »

Thanks

Even easier is just to store him everytime you're done tappng him. The timer still runs, so just remember to pull him out, for example, when doing neighbour visits. Tap and repeat.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Sometimes I forget about Bigclaw :lol:

If I find it, I tap it, but I don't mind if I don't find it
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    Sometimes I forget about Bigclaw :lol:

I want those pills, one less thing to craft at the googleplex.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I gave up trying to find Big Claw almost as soon as we got him, got something like 400 pills stock but being as nothing new is being added to the Heights it seems pointless getting more, now if they unlocked a huge part of the locked land up in that zone it might just spark some interest again.

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

+1

Same here. It's like that with all my NPC. One day is see Snowball 2 and then I see her for a couple days in a row. Then she's gone for months.
  • Mine's broken...sometimes just gives out $ and XP. Who wants a faulty odd looking chicken that won't lay an egg? :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Big Claw always seems to show up every time I am in town. I don't bother chasing him around to tap him again because I know the next time I log in he will be back.
  • Mine's broken...sometimes just gives out $ and XP. Who wants a faulty odd looking chicken that won't lay an egg? :D

Mine rips me off on pills too. He looks like a junkie, yet has no pills on him. I say we cook him. No good, Jive Turkey ;)

Mine rips me off on pills too. He looks like a junkie, yet has no pills on him. I say we cook him. No good, Jive Turkey ;)
    Ha! Good idea, smoke him on the BBQ. He better get serious about his business because I seem to have an obnoxious number of Springfielders that carry weapons.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Yes! Couldn't agree more!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.