EA Forums - Banner

With the upcoming Super Bowl, now would be the time to get that Football mini event

Prev1
Deadshot_DCU
6129 posts Moderator
Characters
  • Stan Taylor with Springfield Atoms Stadium
  • Howard K. Duff VIII
  • Surly Duff with Duff Gardens

Decorations
  • Cleatus the Football Robot
  • Football Dummy
  • Tackle Sled
  • Atoms vs Sharks Sign

latest?cb=20130528160934
Springfield_Atoms_Stadium.png

latest?cb=20100331230133

article-2638730-1E32CC1300000578-313_634x405.jpg
latest?cb=20121021161540

Cleatus_the_Football_Robot.png

Replies

• Sounds like a great idea
  • I would love to have the Fox football robot roaming around town
  • mattruns84 wrote: »
    I would love to have the Fox football robot roaming around town

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Would love it! I'm sitting here, trying to remember if we had other sports themed event, besides recent soccer.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Or release the World's Largest Toilet to recognize how often many toilets are flushed at the same time during a SuperBowl game.
  • Or release the World's Largest Toilet to recognize how often many toilets are flushed at the same time during a SuperBowl game.

Oy, you mean.......the super bowel?
    Genes secret weapon
    tumblr_nmbavy3MVk1tqxsu6o1_500.gif

Beware...
    tumblr_noif8j0Y961txae4yo1_250.gif
  • I assume this will or wont happen depending on whether Fox has tv rights?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6129 posts Moderator
    I assume this will or wont happen depending on whether Fox has tv rights?

I just want this to happen. Been asking for it for 4 years now. Since the beginning of 2013
  • It's on fox this year so it would seem logical that thy would do something
  • AARONRTD
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I want Easter baskets
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    I would love a Super Bowl event, excellent suggestion.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Best Simpsons football episode — “Bart Star”.
    giphy.gif
  • Rich0913
    1636 posts Member
    I would love this. Lets hope FOX will let EA do this.
  • I know absolutely nothing about football but would be well happy to get the Atoms stadium with all the characters and a proper Duff Gardens, not just the couple of useless bits we already have
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    The Superbowl is too heavily copyrighted and monetized to be used in this game. Since the folks who make this game are not Fox TV it doesn't matter who has the rights to it this year or not. And yes, there was a really big sports related event a while back called "Tap Ball".
  • epolng wrote: »
    The Superbowl is too heavily copyrighted and monetized to be used in this game. Since the folks who make this game are not Fox TV it doesn't matter who has the rights to it this year or not. And yes, there was a really big sports related event a while back called "Tap Ball".

The Superbowl doesn't have to be mentioned.
  • epolng wrote: »

We've had a Super Bowl extra mini event once back in 2014 & they mentioned the Super Bowl. So it shouldn't be an issue

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Super_Bowl_content_update

• duff gardens already exsists with lizaed qween lisa, and duff gardens quest line. super rekt
  • FOOTBALLLLLLLL
    V2a1kSk.png
  • It would be great to have a mini event about Springfield teams. I would love to have couple of players and decorations or billboards about isotopes and atoms. And btw does anyone know the name of the basketball team? We already have their arena :smiley: