EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    Debating on if I want to grow my town first or work my way down to squidport. I think SP starts at level 16.

During RTTF, I bought land towards Squidport right away. I tried to get SP, LP, and SH done quickly so I could go back to concentrating on the rest of the town.

Thanks for the tip. What's LP? You mean KL?

You must have been thinking about LPN.
    :D
    he's kinda like part of the game.

Not sure what I was thinking. I was trying to do multiple things at once and it never works out too well. :lol:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Ahhhhgrrrrrr. I forgot we will have to do KL again. Maybe this time they'll give me the alien ride.

The developers made sure there was no way we could ignore it either, since level 43 involves KL.
  • If KL is bad, imagine starting SH all over again...
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am already having issues with missing handshakes. I had two that showed names but no handshakes. I never really cared in my regular town, but that was FP that was lost :angry:

• johncolombo
    11468 posts Senior Moderator
    Hello level 9 and 1 free donut. Lisa wants to do next weeks homework but she's on task at km for 10 more minutes. I was going to store the km to release her then remembered I needed the money and xp so I'm going to wait it out. On reaching level 9 the game unlocked 14 new items for me. Mostly things that cost donuts. But at this point cash is s bit like donuts too.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    Since when did other Springfield have levels? Mine says it's level 12 and it's not the same other Springfield as my main game.
  • Hello level 9 and 1 free donut. Lisa wants to do next weeks homework but she's on task at km for 10 more minutes. I was going to store the km to release her then remembered I needed the money and xp so I'm going to wait it out. On reaching level 9 the game unlocked 14 new items for me. Mostly things that cost donuts. But at this point cash is s bit like donuts too.

I accidentaly put Homer on a 12h task with Blue Haired Lawyer and they are both now stuck in Simpsons House. :neutral:

• It's so weird! I added myself as a neighbor and it's so different looking at my town from another perspective! :lol:<3

Btw, if anyone wants to add me there, you are very welcome! :lol:@camillasan372
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Hello level 9 and 1 free donut. Lisa wants to do next weeks homework but she's on task at km for 10 more minutes. I was going to store the km to release her then remembered I needed the money and xp so I'm going to wait it out. On reaching level 9 the game unlocked 14 new items for me. Mostly things that cost donuts. But at this point cash is s bit like donuts too.

I accidentaly put Homer on a 12h task with Blue Haired Lawyer and they are both now stuck in Simpsons House. :neutral:

I did the exact same thing. It is so annoying not to be able to continue other quests.
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017

wasn't that required task for BHL? I did that earlier today.
  • Hello level 9 and 1 free donut. Lisa wants to do next weeks homework but she's on task at km for 10 more minutes. I was going to store the km to release her then remembered I needed the money and xp so I'm going to wait it out. On reaching level 9 the game unlocked 14 new items for me. Mostly things that cost donuts. But at this point cash is s bit like donuts too.

Yes! If I am not wrong, it was his first required task
  • johncolombo
    i noticed some people already have tiny house farms (brown houses)
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017

Yes! If I am not wrong, it was his first required task

whats that holding you up from doing? It didn't effect me, and the story line then switched to Lisa. I'm just guessing but I bet the school is what we have to buy next.
  • I have the task "Make Homer Oversleep for a Powernap" required for Homer right now :neutral:

I am still on level 7, next is Milhouse
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have the task "Make Homer Oversleep for a Powernap" required for Homer right now :neutral:

Are you sure we aren't playing the same game? I have the same task waiting, although I am on level 8.
  • johncolombo
    I have the task "Make Homer Oversleep for a Powernap" required for Homer right now :neutral:

Oh I had that one before I started buying mystery boxes, so I didn't have BHL then.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Are you sure we aren't playing the same game? I have the same task waiting, although I am on level 8.

I'm in the same spot!
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    meinaz wrote: »

I'm in the same spot!

sorry I never get to say this, Have you tried nuking it?

just joking, and I don't think Nuking stores the Simpson house.
  • i noticed some people already have tiny house farms (brown houses)
    Are you laughing at me? :D
    I didn't do the BHL task yet. I want my task box :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    i noticed some people already have tiny house farms (brown houses)
    Are you laughing at me? :D
    I didn't do the BHL task yet. I want my task box :D

you're not the onlyone, 3 of you have them I think, LOL
    I bought 2 more plots of land headed towards SP. Now the land is really expensive so I'm stuck for awhile. I also purchased a dumpster so Cletus could have his 12 hour task.