EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    I have the task "Make Homer Oversleep for a Powernap" required for Homer right now :neutral:

I am still on level 7, next is Milhouse

Are you sure we aren't playing the same game? I have the same task waiting, although I am on level 8.

I'm in the same spot!

sorry I never get to say this, Have you tried nuking it?
    :D

just joking, and I don't think Nuking stores the Simpson house.

I really considered nuking just for the fun of it, but I didn't even want to put my limited inventory back out.

EDIT: Nuking doesn't store the Simpson house, so I don't think it would help with the task.
  • johncolombo
    11498 posts Senior Moderator
    I have the task "Make Homer Oversleep for a Powernap" required for Homer right now :neutral:

Are you sure we aren't playing the same game? I have the same task waiting, although I am on level 8.

I'm in the same spot!

sorry I never get to say this, Have you tried nuking it?
    :D

just joking, and I don't think Nuking stores the Simpson house.

I really considered nuking just for the fun of it, but I didn't even want to put my limited inventory back out.

EDIT: Nuking doesn't store the Simpson house, so I don't think it would help with the task.

yeah I thought I should give it a try since I'm never going to be able to nuke my main town. Then I thought meh.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I'm gonna nuke. I wanna know how it feels.
  • johncolombo
    I'm gonna nuke. I wanna know how it feels.

let us know how that goes for you, LOL, Bad button bad I say.
    ;)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I nuked my RTTF town and haven't went back. I just couldn't put it back together.
  • johncolombo
    I nuked my RTTF town and haven't went back. I just couldn't put it back together.

so you regret that decision? Who won btw?
  • meinaz wrote: »

:lol::lol:

This task will be finished in 6h 40 min, so that means: alarm set up for 4h35 haha
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

This task will be finished in 6h 40 min, so that means: alarm set up for 4h35 haha

I have one more hour left than you 7h 40 min but I would have to wake up at 2:35am and am not going to do that.

I have one more hour left than you 7h 40 min but I would have to wake up at 2:35am and am not going to do that.

This is sounding like it's getting competitive. :D
  • Well that did it. I nuked. I'm not going to play anymore. All that land, those buildings, the decos. Forget it. I forfeit.
  • Anyone know what the second friend prize is? It's a building, but I can't remember which one.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

No regrets. I knew I couldn't keep two towns going, so it made the decision easy for me. I am not sure who won. It may have been @Muhsterino or she was close. I was doing well until the negative task glitch showed up. I had to send Snake to rob the KEM over 200 times to get back to zero. I was down to about 50 when it was fixed. It completely ruined any chances I had, but it was still fun.
  • Where is @RMVancleav710 and @moxxee ?? Come on guys, join us :) it was sooo easy to start another one.
  • Who else was on the fence about starting a new town?

No regrets. I knew I couldn't keep two towns going, so it made the decision easy for me. I am not sure who won. It may have been @Muhsterino or she was close. I was doing well until the negative task glitch showed up. I had to send Snake to rob the KEM over 200 times to get back to zero. I was down to about 50 when it was fixed. It completely ruined any chances I had, but it was still fun.
    I don't remember the negative task glitch. Must have been before I played. Sounds serious.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

I don't remember the negative task glitch. Must have been before I played. Sounds serious.

It didn't impact everybody and it impacted random tasks for different numbers. Mine just happened to be in the quest line that was necessary to continue to the next levels. My regular town wasn't impacted at all.
  • johncolombo

I remember but I don't remember it lasting too long or effecting everybody?
    Then again I've been playing so long it's one big blur now. 4 years 2 months. I wonder what we'll all do when this over. Would we all move on to another game together or would we drift apart. Something to think about. I've known some of you longer than my newest irl friends.
  • Well that did it. I nuked. I'm not going to play anymore. All that land, those buildings, the decos. Forget it. I forfeit.

I'm a wild girl, so I nuked my town too! :lol:

It eventually dismissed that 12h task from BHL... but then I noticed it was better to remain like that. Tomorrow morning when I wake up this one will be finished!

I remember but I don't remember it lasting too long or effecting everybody?
    Then again I've been playing so long it's one big blur now. 4 years 2 months. I wonder what we'll all do when this over. Would we all move on to another game together or would we drift apart. Something to think about. I've known some of you longer than my newest irl friends.

I played farmville for years, actually got so close to "strangers" on facebook that we actually met. We would mail each other xmas gifts/bday presents. Phone calls, texts. When we all stopped playing we eventually drifted apart. It was strange. I too felt closer (at the time) to these "strangers" than my friends I had for years. I could/would tell them anything. Stuff I would never tell real family/friends. I think it's because you don't come with baggage with the "people of the internet". And part of you knows it won't last so it's easier. No judging. No commitment. Real life relationships will always be there so you have to answer for the stuff you do. Internet friends come and go. Easy to cut loose.
  • Darn....Now you are making me want to start another town :D

I run 3 towns at the moment...My original main town, my RTTF town and my husbands abandoned town, which isnt far behind the other 2 now.
    I'll give it some thought and maybe start one tomorrow...am I crazy...Well yes, Yes I am :D