EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    can i jump in?
    don't add yet if yes, i'll let you know if i'm committed in a few hours. just found this post and want some time decide :)
    how do you start a 2nd town? never tried, thanks

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • can i jump in?
    don't add yet if yes, i'll let you know if i'm committed in a few hours. just found this post and want some time decide :)
    how do you start a 2nd town? never tried, thanks
    Go on, you know you want to really, otherwise you wouldn't have posted here :smile:
    You just need to sign up for a new origin account using a different e-mail address. You can use a dummy e-mail if required. This is from earlier in this thread:
    You can sign up for a new origin account using any valid e-mail provider name, even though you don't have that e-mail account. For example, I could use [email protected] or [email protected] or other made up names. Origin just recognises the mail provider name rather than checking someone owns that account.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • A few months ago, I started a thread about a pattern with MB's that I bought on my RTTF town:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81267/not-so-mystery-boxes#latest
    Yesterday evening and this morning, once I had obtained all the unique items of the 3 characters, tire fire and lemon tree, I bought some more boxes. This was the sequence:
    Pond - 10D - LL - Bomb S - I&S - Khlash- Onda - news van - pond - 10D - LL
    Seems rather familiar!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    RTTF winners list:
    Challenge 1:Monster ( level 57, SH, MM)
    Challenge 2: Muhsterino -'The Akira way' (challenge 1 and clear task book)
    Challenge 3:Telefonreg (challenge 2 and finish Xmas getting all prizes)
    The Billionaire Club
    (Reaching the Billion in Springfield Heights)
    1. Meinaz
    2. Monster
    3. Muhsterino
    4. Telefonreg
    Spidersmakegravy and Phinnea
    Good Neighbour Award
    (First Person to reach the highest Friendship Level)
    Muhsterino
    The Star Award
    (First person to achieve a five star rating in Springfield and KrustyLand)
    Neglecterino
    The Lucky Gambler!
    (First person to win 100,000 at Springfield Downs)
    Spidersmakegravy
    Money Mountaineers
    (To finish Money Mountain)
    1. Monster
    2. Muhsterino
    3. Telefonreg
    4. Meinaz
    Neglecterino, Phinnea, Spidersmakegravey, SquirrelLadd
    The KrustyLander
    (The first person to finish all of KrustyLand)
    Meinaz
    Highest Bonus
    Monster

I knew you would have the information. It makes me sad to see the names of people that are no longer around here including Annette are leader in this whole thing.
  • Yeah, Annette hasn't even logged into her race town for over 2 months :disappointed: I hope she is just busy with her move and that she is okay.
  • I was wondering where Annette has been :| Did she say she was taking a break or did she just vanish? I hate that with online friends you can't find out if they're ok. :/
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    stephtog wrote: »
    Zombie sandwich?? What's that please?
    From THOH 2016 (limited time on sale) you can turn some characters into zombies. It looked like a sort of BBQ deco. You can see character images here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/84151/zombie-sandwich-is-special/p1

What?? How did I miss this?? WANT!!! :D

• socialdisa56 is mine...lvl 6 right now...i dont remember getting 60 donuts... 0_0
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • It's so weird having to save money to buy something as cheap as fences :D
  • lol right? its weird to have short time frame to build a building.... 0_0
  • socialdisa56 is mine...lvl 6 right now...i dont remember getting 60 donuts... 0_0

60 donuts? My maximum on this game was 30 :neutral:
  • i got 60 for finishing a task...
  • I've got 99 doughnuts and I'm trying REALLY hard not to spend them. It's more than i have in my main game since I bought the rabbi!!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I don't remember how many I started with, but I bought multiple mystery boxes and the giant robot which cost 75 donuts so I must have had quite a few. I know I got 30 donuts twice from the mystery box.
  • The only ones I've spent were the ones where I had to rush as it was part of the tutorial
  • yeah im holding off on spending them right now...it was 60 donuts for finishing the tutorial...i believe...
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I always start with buying mystery boxes because I want the extra characters and the boost to my multiplier. The giant robot purchase was just for fun and not the best use of my donuts.
  • Ok, I confess to you that this @camilla_sm99 user I created from a pre-existing low level game that I already had on my device :blush:

I don't know if I didn't do something that prevented me from earning donuts there. So, for comparison, I started an anonymous game on my phone just to compare it.
  • I'm in :D

Just created my new town.
    My user name is: SheilaL2017

Not sure I can get neighbours yet...Just buildng the Kwik emart
  • I got at least 3 lots of 30 donuts in my mystery boxes (along with other stuff) but I pretty much spent all of them on other mystery boxes and moleman. I don't have him in my main town so I thought I'd buy different characters in this one :)