EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Anyone want to add me? I'm CallMeNancyDrew on this game (crawl to the finish) or if you want to add me on my original one (00mesmerelda00 obviously), feel free to. If you'd rather I add you, let me know your name either here or in a PM. Thanks :)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    whats that?
    I've not heard of either. @Muhsterino ??

I'm not too crazy about another email either. @00mesmerelda00 I will add you if I start a new town.
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • whats that?
    I've not heard of either. @Muhsterino ??

I'm not too crazy about another email either. @00mesmerelda00 I will add you if I start a new town.
    RTTF you mean? Race To The Finish - about 33 of us started new towns and the race began on 4th July 2015. The original thread ran to over 200 pages, the first post was deleted when the forum changed though. That's where John's thread title came from.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/69093/tsto-race-to-the-finish-the-race-is-on-wish-us-luck/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    i really dont want to get a new email address so i guess whenever you reach 30 something that my feeder town is at that i havent really touched in a long time i will go with you then?
    You don't technically need a new e-mail address - in RTTF we all used (name)@live.com to sign up.
    Sorry, I meant the email you guys used.
  • Oh sorry! Just put your game name followed by @live.com.
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    bump
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have just made my new town, IGN GrannysCTown.
    I was so tired last night and in case I didn't explain things very well about the e-mail:
    from what I remember when we did RTTF, you can sign up for a new origin account using any valid e-mail provider name, even though you don't have that e-mail account. For example, I could use [email protected] or [email protected] or other made up names. Origin just recognises the mail provider name rather than checking someone owns that account.
    I'll sign up John, but I'll do it tomorrow. I was only thinking yesterday it was getting a bit quiet on the forum!

no worries, I'm still stuck on Level 7, you can get there in one day
    :)
    I'm trying to save enough money and XP to level up to 8 so I can buy a purple house.
    :D

I started my town less than 2 hours ago, now level 7 :smiley:
    If anyone else is joining and playing on one device, a good tip is to synchronise your town every time before logging out and logging into another.
    I bought a bunch of MB's with some of the freebie donuts they give out, this is the list of items I got:
    I&S board - SVT - BHL - minnow pond - I&S board - KEARNEY - bomb shelter - news van. I am really pleased to get the 3 characters so quickly. It took me much longer than that in my previous town.

• johncolombo
    I just got to level 8. Waiting to build Milhouses house. I was awarded the big box which is how the daily challenge is introduced. Can't remember if that's what kicked it off for us as well. I just remember that is was good glitched when we got it. Since I'm crawling haven't started buying anything yet. As a freemium player and being careful with all resources at the moment including ingame cash. In my main town I'm back up to about 40 million. My crawl town only has almost 3000 dollars and I need that to get Milhouse.
  • Haha, Big Box Glitch, it definitely was one of the better glitches :smiley:
  • johncolombo
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Haha, Big Box Glitch, it definitely was one of the better glitches :smiley:

Hell yeah it was amaze balls. Lol

• @IckabodSchrek C'mon, you know you want to start a new town, are you joining?
  • johncolombo
    @IckabodSchrek C'mon, you know you want to start a new town, are you joining?

Really Dee the town you added me to is like a level 939 town. Lol. Start a new one.

Really Dee the town you added me to is like a level 939 town. Lol. Start a new one.
    I must be crazy...I'm going to go try to set one up now :D

• johncolombo
    edited January 2017

I must be crazy...I'm going to go try to set one up now :D
    Just play at your own pace. I only go into my crawl town once or twice a day. And it's quick to do since I only have like 5-6 characters right now. I'm curious if the general hospital glitch is still in the game as both you and I have seen that come up on ea help forum.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I may join but I will have to wait until after this weekend. I just don't know if I can work at a crawl. :lol:
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    I may join but I will have to wait until after this weekend. I just don't know if I can work at a crawl. :lol:
    This also gives us all a place to talk since GD has pretty much become a non stop whine fest.
    :s
  • This also gives us all a place to talk since GD has pretty much become a non stop whine fest.
    Really? Huh, hadn't noticed.

Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • johncolombo
    This also gives us all a place to talk since GD has pretty much become a non stop whine fest.
    Really? Huh, hadn't noticed.

You joining us for the crawl SK?

• johncolombo
    Oh other random thought it's nice to have the old sideshow bob back for a bit. Lots of nostalgia in starting over.